Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
How awful that some didn't turn out well :( I'm not lucky enough to have gone to the region, but it's the wine we always order when out to dinner if it's available :)

Well I guess you live and learn - I would be a bit reluctant to do it again unless I got a recommendation from someone - it's quite touristy there (although the actual Chateau is worth seeing and the surrounding countryside is beautiful) but it was a nice day out if nothing else.

In that order? Last CdP I had would have masked a Valpolicella.

I like them both, but at different times.

The CDP was very, very smooth - I didn't find that it overpowered the Valpolicella - we were watching Sideways (an annual event!) so we had a crack open some good wine!

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Not really big on downing shots but during the NFL season our group of Bear fans celebrate each touchdown with a shot of Jameson. Add to that my normal ration of Dogfish Head 60 and five touchdowns later.....:wacko::dizzy::sleep:

Danny Ocean

A-List Customer
A couple of "Desperados" beers. A bottled beer (5.9ABV), from France, which has a Tequila shot flavouring....very nice, actually! A bit like Corona, with more flavour.

Danny O

p.s. Yes, I know it was a school night.....shhh!

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
A couple of "Desperados" beers. A bottled beer (5.9ABV), from France, which has a Tequila shot flavouring....very nice, actually! A bit like Corona, with more flavour.

Danny O

p.s. Yes, I know it was a school night.....shhh!

Danny O,
And, on a school night? That's not where my scolding lies...it's that I wasn't invited! *LOL*

I'm feeling like a drink tonight....want some Jager actually. Yes, on a school night indeed!
X
BD

Danny Ocean

A-List Customer
Danny O,
And, on a school night? That's not where my scolding lies...it's that I wasn't invited! *LOL*

I'm feeling like a drink tonight....want some Jager actually. Yes, on a school night indeed!
X
BD

BD,

Well, I was going to drop a couple of bottles in, but guessed you'd be "laid up" with your injuries. They're here "on ice", just give me a shout when you feel like popping round for a beer!

Danny O
x

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
BD,

Well, I was going to drop a couple of bottles in, but guessed you'd be "laid up" with your injuries. They're here "on ice", just give me a shout when you feel like popping round for a beer!

Danny O
x

Danny O,

Injuries or not a woman still needs a cold beer! *LOL* Actually, last eve I had some Jager. It's medicinal, don't you know!? ;0
X
BD

latinmajorac

New in Town
When I grade it is usually a glass of Chevas 12 or 18 year neat. When i write up notes all night it is usually (several) Chambord. when i do both... well, things get a bit interesting. i might go crazy and make a mixed drink. usually scotch based.

last night specifically i finished the last of my chambord :-(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic