Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Founder's All Day IPA. Great flavor for 4.7% ABV, if you like hoppy beer.
Also, a great beer to enjoy whilst performing a Hurst shifter rebuild. :D

allday.jpg

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I've been "gone" for a few weeks now, due to so much ongoing at home...my 92 year old Mom and her dementia and then Daniel has had some serious medical issues....to say the least, a good old fashion "belt" of something not too bad, was in store (no pun intended here)....so....I was able to let go of buying some "Jack Daniels" and found a not so bad deal on a single malt scotch, McClelland's Highland. Daniel is home as of this Morning from the Hospital, and he had a nip of this, said it was a fairly nice change. Not sure what anyone else would form as to how they would like this single malt, but it was recommended by someone that appreciate a single malt and knows a bargain.

I've been "gone" for a few weeks now, due to so much ongoing at home...my 92 year old Mom and her dementia and then Daniel has had some serious medical issues....to say the least, a good old fashion "belt" of something not too bad, was in store (no pun intended here)....so....I was able to let go of buying some "Jack Daniels" and found a not so bad deal on a single malt scotch, McClelland's Highland. Daniel is home as of this Morning from the Hospital, and he had a nip of this, said it was a fairly nice change. Not sure what anyone else would form as to how they would like this single malt, but it was recommended by someone that appreciate a single malt and knows a bargain.

McClelland's is indeed a good single malt for the price. I keep all the iterations handy. :D
Yesterday I found some Green Spot at the TW when I went up north to Rocklin. It is a very good Irish Whiskey.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany