Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

I did my part to support local business last night by drinking Redmont Vodka. It's distilled right here in town.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Seemed appropriate to post here. Yesterday, on my way with my girlfriend to our not-in-the-least-seasonal lunch of margaritas and shrimp jalapeño poppers [:)], we walked by a liquor store that had a window display of about thirty bottles of some kind of "pumpkin spice" liquor.

My guess, every single one of those bottles will still be in inventory until next fall.

And last night, we had some sparkling white wine (i.e, we are too cheap to buy real champagne, so New Mexico's finest sparkling had to do).

When I saw Torn Label Brewing's Cosmic Cowboy on tap I just had to try it. A rich coffee & toffee flavor, a couple were fine but I wouldn't want more than that at one setting. 8.7% ABV.

I can't even remember every different thing I drank last night making the rounds on New Years Eve. Today on New Years Day & the final day of the regular NFL season it has been Suavecito Anejo Tequila since the games started at noon.

Julian Shellhammer

Practically Family
Today, watching the Rose Bowl, a gin and tonic with the son-in-law, who, prior to marrying into the family, had not had a g & t. Now he rates them highly.

A few Dos Equis drafts with lime pulp & salt around the rim of the schooner, with my dinner. Then stopped at the Saloon for some Suavecito Blanco tequila neat. First time we regulars have all been together since New Year's Eve.

A really big glass of The Macallan 12.

eaf982cc29fb8910c336fa35b9d2ce51.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21