Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

crawlinkingsnake

A-List Customer
I feel 24 hrs of Maestro Dobel going down! Tonight with some Pechuga Con Calabaza.
A buddy of mine also likes Dobel, so now I've gotta try it. He's also kinda partial to Herradura Ultra. I've been with 1800 Silver for a while now. But actually I think there's something to it when people say if it's 100% agave it's gotta be good.

crawlinkingsnake

A-List Customer
A buddy of mine also likes Dobel, so now I've gotta try it. He's also kinda partial to Herradura Ultra. I've been with 1800 Silver for a while now. But actually I think there's something to it when people say if it's 100% agave it's gotta be good.
Never had Ultra but I usually drink either Blanco or Reposado neat. Dobel Reposado is good & I would probably rate it among my top 3-5 favorite tequilas. YMMV if you drink tequila in some other fashion other than straight.

Chamuco would certainly know & could correct me if I'm wrong, but I think good Tequila depends on the amount of blue agave it has vs other agaves, the agave should be cooked in a clay oven, if the agave nectar is added back into the finished product or not, & if the finished product is aged any at all.

Granite City's 1999 Pilsner before it blows out, probably within the wk.

IMG_1416.jpg

IMG_1419.jpg

IMG_1418.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred