Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
A habanero watermelon margarita made with habanero infused Sauza, watermelon puree and fresh lime. It was.... spicy and AMAZING.

I also had a Tres Chiles margarita that had 3 different types of peppers in it. Very...peppery tasting, just a little spicy. Very, very tasty.

Wally_Hood

One Too Many
Darhling said:
I can't find the exact recipe online, it's a version of the French 75 and it has earl grey tea syrup, lemon juice, Hendrick's and champagne in it. It is my favourite cocktail of the moment and I do believe I shall have one on tuesday night, enjoyed where they make it the best.

Bob Bob Ricard (downstairs bar, the cosiest place in London)

members_bar_salon_422.jpg

This place looks awesome- do you have any more photos of the place?

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Wally_Hood said:
This place looks awesome- do you have any more photos of the place?

There are more on the website www.bobbobricard.com .. I also have in my posession a picture of the best button in the world.. by every table in the restaurant there is a button where it says 'press for champagne'. I am getting that installed in my mirrored desk, vanity and bedside table. ;)

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I had a Mary Pickford!

Actually, I had more than one, with....
18437_462595785006_703795006_10658548_4037562_n.jpg

Fedora Gent

and...
18437_462595800006_703795006_10658549_646776_n.jpg

Tim Stookey...

and...
18437_462595820006_703795006_10658550_3401982_n.jpg

Doran!

At Smuggler's Cove in San Francisco. Huge selection of tropical handmade drinky-poos.

rmrdaddy

One Too Many
Hamilton_Honey said:
The sun is back out in the desert, so Cuba Libre for me last night and tonight as well. Limes are in season and perfect right now. Making mine with Bacardi Gold, since I can't get Havana Club here. But it's working for me just fine :)

How far from the border with Mexico are you Honey??

dnjan

One Too Many
Nothing.

I thought I should take a day off.

The night before a local Pub hosted a "beer school" (Beer 101) with samples of malt to taste, hops to smell and taste, and 16 or 17 different beers to sample (along with explanations of style, etc). Clear to black lagers, Belgian and german wheat beers, Ipa's, porters and stouts, and finishing with a belgian sour.
That, plus the beers I had while waiting for it to start (I got there early to get a good seat, as I had heard there were going to be 70 people), meant that the liver deserved a rest.

Wally_Hood

One Too Many
dnjan said:
Nothing.

I thought I should take a day off.

The night before a local Pub hosted a "beer school" (Beer 101) with samples of malt to taste, hops to smell and taste, and 16 or 17 different beers to sample (along with explanations of style, etc). Clear to black lagers, Belgian and german wheat beers, Ipa's, porters and stouts, and finishing with a belgian sour.
That, plus the beers I had while waiting for it to start (I got there early to get a good seat, as I had heard there were going to be 70 people), meant that the liver deserved a rest.

Be good to your liver, and it will be good to you.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Who would schedule Beer School on a school night? :eusa_doh:

And there should be only one type of beer per class. I graduated from The Map Room with a degree in IPA. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass