Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Danny Ocean

A-List Customer
Not last night, but saturday I drank this
sailorvodka_single_medium.jpg

I could not resist that bottle!

"but Saturday, I drank this" - What, all of it?!

Agree with you on the bottle design, it looks great!

Danny O

HHISIII

One of the Regulars
I had a bottle of Arrogant ba***rd Ale tonight. I found it to be the beer parallel of a RP Edge cigar. Certainly not bad and well worth the money, but not at all what it's hyped to be...

Alex Oviatt

Practically Family
A wee drop of Lagavulin and water. Here in Los Angeles, when it drops to 60 degrees--especially if it is wet--it means that it is time for full winter comfort food and drink, as it will be back up in the 80s before you know it. Lagavulin, with its dense, smokey, peaty notes is the perfect winter scotch--to me, any way.

A wee drop of Lagavulin and water. Here in Los Angeles, when it drops to 60 degrees--especially if it is wet--it means that it is time for full winter comfort food and drink, as it will be back up in the 80s before you know it. Lagavulin, with its dense, smokey, peaty notes is the perfect winter scotch--to me, any way.

We do the same thing up here but I choose Oban. ;)

DapperDuck

Familiar Face

Lagavulin, now that's a good whisky! :eusa_clap

We do the same thing up here but I choose Oban. ;)

Do you drink it from a quaich up there? :D

DapperDuck

Familiar Face
That's my favorite scotch at the moment. But I never see pink elephants after drinking it. Hmmm, I like that emoticon; I might just steal it. View attachment 84

Finished off an old bottle of Glenmorangie on Saturday. It was quite bland...exhausted bourbon cask finish *yucky*.

Bourbon cask?! I am glad I have never had that experience with Genmorangie. I do like their Sauterne cask product best though. :cheers1:

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Saturday night the owner of a local burger joynt bought our group a shot of whipped cream flavored vodka topped with a dollop of fresh whipped cream.It was quite tasty.

8.1022.jpg

Corto

A-List Customer
bl2.jpg

Who knows if it's truly faithful to the "Pre-Prohibition" recipe, but this is a very distinctive lager. Highly recommended! (And for some reason, drinking it out of a can made it taste better than it does on draft or out of a bottle...)

Last edited:

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
tonight: Grand Marnier with heavy whipping cream over ice.
last Saturday at the theatre bar during the production of "Stompin' at the Savoy": Manhattan- didn't like it.
previous Saturday- same place, same show (kids were volunteer usher and usherette for three weekends of the show run: Gin and Tonic

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda