Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

I would like some drinks tonight.....not sure what yet though...maybe some red wine!
X
BD

images

One of each? :D

Boodles

A-List Customer
Yessir, Mr. Fish. I really never doubted that you took a shine to most bourbons but I did expect that the idea of me recommending Old Crow would get some kind of response from you. The Reserve is so different from the other stuff labeled as Old Crow, it is difficult to imagine that both are the same product. As I said earlier, for $10 North Carolina bucks this stuff is a deal. Pappy Van Winkle it is not, but...

Anytime you find yourself "down" in this neck 'o the wood, please do stop by. I always have a bottle or two of something on hand, something other than $10 Old Crow.

I'm embarrassed to say that I never did try the bourbon Thoroughbred. I'll fix that this peach season.

(I tried to edit out the Crow Crow but in the edit popup it's in there only once).

Bourbon? I like Bourbon. I never had a Bourbon I outright didn't like.

:cheers1:
Invite me over- I don't turn my nose up a anything.:) 'cept for the what's in the posts I made in the Sheep Dip thread.;)

Did you ever get to make those Thoroughbreds? The Bourbon and fresh peach cocktails. Excellent peaches last summer!

Last edited:

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
BD,

Yep, after this week, I'd concur with that. A couple of "Park Avenues", and a "Chambord Cosmopolitan" have already set the tone for this evening, and a bottle of red would seem the next logical step.

I'll send a cab round......

Danny O
x

Danny O,

Sorry I was indisposed when you sent for me. I couldn't make it to the club all weekend! :( I feel all askew. *LOL*
X
BD

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi

I drank some Reed's Original Ginger Beer. I love Vernor's Ginger Ale, and the Canada Dry is pretty good too. The Reeds had a slightly Body Odor smell to it It was very strong, and I didn't like it very much. I had a quarter glass left and dumped a bit of Captain Morgan in it to kill the taste (ala Dark and Stormy), but that didn't work as well as I hoped. Oh well, live and learn.

I also have 4 Cherry Reed's Ginger beers to get rid of.

Later

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy