Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Ta James! Oh yes despite the grey skies and persistent drizzle it's like the tropics :p That said we did have bright sunshine for the first time in a bout a month for 3 hours yesterday!

The Snow Grouse is an odd concept, not sure if it has made it to the US but it was part of a trio between Famous Grouse, Black Grouse and Snow Grouse.

At room temperature it's ok and pretty good from the freezer. It's a bit of a novelty but I'm glad I tried it.

Like the tropics? You have decent weather there then. :D Glad to hear it.
I haven't tried Snow Grouse. It might be available here though.

Danny Ocean

A-List Customer
Hi Danny, I could use some tranquilizers...oh did you say tranquility? I could use that too!

Hopefully this devastating shake to my system can be restored...at the Club!
X
BD

Hi BD,

The shake to your system, now suitably restored, I take it you're in again tonight......being a non-school night Friday?! Let's leave the Jager shots until at least after 7pm though....!

Danny O
x

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Hi BD,

The shake to your system, now suitably restored, I take it you're in again tonight......being a non-school night Friday?! Let's leave the Jager shots until at least after 7pm though....!

Danny O
x

Danny O,

After the time I've been having...I don't think I can't wait that long for the Jager shots. I may have to start without you! You'll have no problem catching up. :cheers1: ;0
X
BD

Danny Ocean

A-List Customer
Danny O,

After the time I've been having...I don't think I can't wait that long for the Jager shots. I may have to start without you! You'll have no problem catching up. :cheers1: ;0
X
BD

BD,

I know, I didn't think you'd wait, that's why I got here early tonight, to get a headstart!

Clem was a little surprised not to see you, until I mentioned you'd be in later. I also took the liberty of reserving a table, and put a bottle of bubbly on ice....

Danny O
x

Tanqueray Rangpur Gin.
Lime wedge & ice.
Indian tonic.

Yes, on a "school night".........sometimes rules just have to be broken! :)

Danny O
gin-and-tonic-001.jpg

Cheers!

Dan'l

Practically Family
Morning ladies,

You'll have to make mine a screwdriver as I cannot handle the taste of Bloody Mary's. ;)

Ha, I almost posted the temperature but this isn't the off topic thread.
Last night I had one Knob Creek straight up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy