Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Hi All

I was drinking 13 year old Jamisons Irish Whisky and I must of had a few to many because I can't seem to locate the Introduction Thread on this site. LOL

I would like to introduce myself etc,etc. I'm sure I'll find it just as soon as I find my reading glasses.

Best regards,

Countryclubjoe

Hi All

I was drinking 13 year old Jamisons Irish Whisky and I must of had a few to many because I can't seem to locate the Introduction Thread on this site. LOL

I would like to introduce myself etc,etc. I'm sure I'll find it just as soon as I find my reading glasses.

Best regards,

Countryclubjoe

Welcome if you haven't found that thread yet. Jameson is a decent sipping whiskey.
John Jameson was quite the whiskey advocate:p
[video=youtube_share;o6orZrn-WrY]http://youtu.be/o6orZrn-WrY[/video]

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
I had my first single malt: Glenlivet 12, courtesy of my older brother. I have to say, I definitely enjoyed it.

A few more than a few Hornsby's Hard Cider Ales while shedding a few tears as there is a rumor roaming about that Hornsby's will soon be discontinued. If true, it explains why it has become difficult to acquire and further cements the fact that Life can be cruel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy