Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you look like?

Zig2k143

Practically Family
Polka Dot said:
I have a new photo. :)

DSC01262.JPG

Adorable.

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thank you sir.

It took several months before I realized I didn't have to have whitewalls and a fresh shave every day. :D

I grew it out of curiousity and the opinions of women I knew were overwhelmingly positive.

cgab1

One of the Regulars
If I uploaded it properly, this is the most recent photo I have, taken about 3 years ago. Add a few gray hairs, and that's me now.

Chuck

scanfedora.jpg

Viola

Call Me a Cab
carebear said:
Thank you sir.

It took several months before I realized I didn't have to have whitewalls and a fresh shave every day. :D

I grew it out of curiousity and the opinions of women I knew were overwhelmingly positive.

It looks gooood to me. :D

Though the classic Marine look ain't hard to look at either. lol

-Viola

Viola

Call Me a Cab
Squee, what adorable little blonds!

You're nice too. :p lol

Seriously, that's a great suit and it looks like it was a great day. That's very cool.

-Viola

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Viola said:
Squee, what adorable little blonds!

You're nice too. :p lol

Seriously, that's a great suit and it looks like it was a great day. That's very cool.

-Viola

Thanks. They are really wonderful grandchildren (of course what grandparent wouldn't think so of their grandchildren). And thanks for not calling me "old". :D

Zig2k143

Practically Family
Big Man said:
Thanks. They are really wonderful grandchildren (of course what grandparent wouldn't think so of their grandchildren). And thanks for not calling me "old". :D

I have a saying for women who called me old... I wont use it here cause all of the ladies are ohh so lovely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters