Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you look like?

Viola

Call Me a Cab
Jovan said:
I see where you are going with that. :p

The women here surprise me with their age. They keep themselves in good shape and have great skin.

...which is a whole lot less impressive when you realize I'm 23. lol :p

-Viola

Marty M.

Vendor
Big Man, Big Heart.

Good looking Grandchildren at Church with their styling Grandfather. Man, it doesn't get any better then that. Congratulations to you Big Man.
Marty Mathis

Nick D

Call Me a Cab
Not vintage, but formal. This is me in my wedding attire, took this picture just after I finished making the doublet. I wear the kilt often, not so much opportunity to wear the doublet.

DSC03200.jpg

Brooksie

One Too Many
Big Man... Great picture, I think you could get away with saying those were your children because you do not look old enough to be a grandpa! BTW your grandchildren are adorable.

LB

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Totally agree with Brooksie :)

Brooksie said:
Big Man... Great picture, I think you could get away with saying those were your children because you do not look old enough to be a grandpa! BTW your grandchildren are adorable.

LB

You're a fine looking man and I dare say are adored my those beautiful children, which together makes a lovely photograph :eusa_clap

Technonut

Practically Family
I'm usually known as the "headless horseman" on the forums I frequent, but since I do feel at home here, and it is nice to put a face with a name, here are a few pics of me. Pardon the infamous bathroom mirror shots... :eek:

IJWhip-039a.jpg

IJWhip-008.jpg

IJWhip-020.jpg

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Personally I can't stand facial hair! It scratches up my sensitive face and makes me break out (talk about unattractive). And in my opinion most guys look better without it.

Rafter

Suspended
Jack Scorpion said:
New stingybrim green fed + new grizzlyman beard:
greenfed.jpg
carebear said:
Welcome back, Mr. Kotter. :D
Jack Scorpion said:
Probably not what I was looking for, but I'll take it. I guess.

Scorpion, you don't have to "take" that remark.
Mr. Kotter did not have a beard. He had a stache and all those annoying lame
"over-aged" high school delinquents....Vinny Barbarino, Freddy Boom Boom Washington, Arnold Horshak, and Juan Epstein!!....."Up your nose with a rubber hose"!!

Your look makes a very unique statement with the Fedora.
Guess with a Panama I would be sporting the South American dictator look! However, I'm going West this summer, not South so that shouldn't be a problem.

In fact your pic has inspired me to go the grizzly route this summer.
I'm heading out to the SouthWest later this summer and I think that look matches up with my Stetsons, boots and jeans.

There is one major deterrent that usually prevents me from going beyond two or three weeks of facial fuzz.
It's the chick factor. One girl once told me I looked like Slim Pickens. Another said I resembled Eastwood. Go figure!
Honestly, most chicks don't seem to like it very much beyond some stubble.

Rafter1.jpg

I'm usually pressured to get out the Wahl trimmers and go for a clean shave.

We already know how "Pink" feels about this matter!
How do the other fine ladies of the FL feel about "bearded" or "stubbled" gents in hats??

Joie DeVive

One Too Many
Rafter said:
How do the fine ladies of the FL feel about "bearded" or "stubbled" gents in hats??

Looks wise, I prefer clean shaven or maybe a little stubble, especially with well dressed men in hats. Though some men look great with facial hair. I don't think Stacy Keech or Tom Selleck should ever go without.

Practicality wise, I gotta say either you gotta grow it out, or keep it shaved. Once it's grown out, it isn't so scratchy. It's that in-between stage that I find downright painful. ;)

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Rafter,

I'm talking about the bearded Gabe Kaplan as seen in "Fast Break" and on poker shows, like "High Stakes Poker" which he co-hosts.

You have to admit there's a resemblence in the face (especially the eyes) and the sly, "That's right, I'm funny AND cool." grin.

Gabe_Kaplan-789836.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters