Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you look like?

Atomic Glee

Practically Family
Here's a quick iSight shot of yours truly in my Federation:

190414638_3262999ab5_o.jpg

Cousin Hepcat

Practically Family
LizzieMaine said:
lol :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Everyone is just too great. It's really too bad we can't save all these pics in this thread on the Lounge server, so they won't disappear over time as people remove them from their own servers...

RedPop, pass some of those crawdads our way

Swing High,
- C H

S

Samsa

Me a couple of months ago (the squint is because of the sun, not macho affectation):

blackpinstripe.jpg

Me at the "Irish Cliffs of Moher":

Me001.jpg

swinggal

One Too Many
Here's me in vinatge with my ex in 2004 at a swing ball:
882964317_l.jpg

In vintage. I love that vest and blouse.The Joan Crawford blouse is an early 40s original in cream silk. I got it from a freind in Switzerland. I have one in black crepe too:
882972674_l.jpg

The other week at a party...normal clothes, which still always have a vinatge edge to them. I love classic style:
946832133_l.jpg

The avatar is me too. From a photoshoot I did for a vintage calendar.

swinggal

One Too Many
Found another one from a month ago. Out dancing in normal duds, which is rare for me, but I still try to keep a vintage feel to things, even if I'm not dressed up.

911970231_l.jpg

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
LaMedicine said:
Not that they are my daily wear.

FurisodeBridalCutWeb.jpg

Bridal Portrait

Lovely!

I have a friend who married a Japanese man. They had an American style wedding, and they also did a traditional Japanese ceremony, with her in the full kimono and everything. It was SO beautiful. Those truly are works of art!

Polyhistor

Familiar Face
I agree with ShimmySally, a nice looking bunch!
A group pic would be cool. :)
Should finally get around to have someone take some presentable pics of myself in some vintagey clothes.

RedPop4

One Too Many
Rosie said:
Are those mud bugs, craw daddies? My niece LOVES those things.
Down here, they're crawfish, dawlin' (say it out loud, you'll understand. I type like I talk sometimes ;) ) That crawfish photo was taken out at The Camp, which as you can see from the group photo, is no longer there.:(

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
RedPop4 said:
Down here, they're crawfish, dawlin' (say it out loud, you'll understand. I type like I talk sometimes ;) ) That crawfish photo was taken out at The Camp, which as you can see from the group photo, is no longer there.:(

We always called em' 'crawdads' in Louisville (lull-uh-vul), where Im from.
:)

LD

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I am enjoying being able to put some faces with names. This would be me with my youngest daughter, Mary (taken a couple of weeks ago).

DSC01627.jpg

And this would be me in 1974 (center).

DSC01543.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred