Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you look like?

CharlieH.

One Too Many
Here I is in me usual stance, tucked in the tight corners of my little game room: (with apologies)

layout1.jpg

It's not nearly as smoky as the picture makes it seem.

ortega76

Practically Family
Speedster said:
on the far right (doing Cowboy Action Shooting):

thewildbunch.jpg

and on top of a Ducati Monster (while still in full control):

103_0330.jpg

Speedster, that mug peeking out from the motorcycle bears a resemblence to one of my favorite actors, Vincent D'onofrio!

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
And on drums...

Pilgrim said:
OK, this one doesn't involve vintage hats - but a vintage Precision bass. It's the photo I happen to have handy.

This is me practicing in a very cluttered music and sewing room. The bass is a 1963 Precision with a 1972 neck (for those who care about such things) and a Ford Gold metallic re-finish done about 1970.
Al-.jpg

And yes, I generally play with my thumb on the side of the neck like that. I learned bass on an upright, and it's always been most comfortable and natural for me to brace my thumb on the neck. Gives a great, smooth tone when you play with fingers - and I'm not a pick player.

A guy who hangs around musicians! Dixon Cannon c.1973 with Ludwig Blue Strata and clashing trousers but matching boots!

buckdrums.jpg

-dixon cannon

Mojave Jack

One Too Many
Rosie said:
Are those mud bugs, craw daddies? My niece LOVES those things.

Mmmmm. Mud bugs. :essen: One thing I really miss about Biloxi is the Crawfish Festival, and southern cooking in general. I miss crawdads, boiled peanuts, oyster po'boys, fried okra, and fried catfish more than anything else. And Lucky Dogs from the French Quarter, but only after a long night at Razoo's or someplace.

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
I didn't realize you were a Devilette!!! La La is my girl!! :) Hehehe We have shared the same stage! LOL

~Lolita

Miss Dottie said:
Here I am.
1084518932822890767_rs.jpg

And here I am with a fellow Devil-Ettes:
1559381582999596342_rs.jpg

I gotta find some of my decked out in some vintage goodies!

Etienne

A-List Customer
You ALL look too cute!! SharpeToys, that hat looks absolutely SPECTACULAR on you!! WOW! And ITG, you look so gorgeous (and so does your Honey!) Ahhhh, young love!:) :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters