Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you look like?

panamag8or

Practically Family
Spitfire said:
Very, very nice, Kimberly.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Imagine after a long hard workingday, i come home, turn on my computer and see both Brooksie and Kimberly....made my day!

All I know, is I'm moving to Fargo, SD. Equidistant to Portland and Boston!

Johnnysan

One Too Many
Spitfire said:
Imagine after a long hard workingday, i come home, turn on my computer and see both Brooksie and Kimberly....made my day!

I couldn't agree more...there seems to be no end to the loveliness of our fairer members! :)

Zig2k143

Practically Family
Spitfire said:
Very, very nice, Kimberly.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Lol Spitfire and I thought I has a huge flirt. :)

Here's one of me, not in vintage, just regular :)

garyoz6.jpg

MaryDeluxe

Practically Family
Kimberly said:
Here is a picture of me my son just took. I had to try on the dress I bought this weekend that I have been dying to wear but it's been too cold out. It is supposed to get to 80 tomorrow so I can't wait to wear it. :eek: :D

Yellowdress.jpg

Kim I love that dress on you!!!!;) You are such a cute, dainty gal! I like the dress with a belt but perhaps a thinner one as was mentioned in the powder room.

BTW here's one of me from last weekend with cute hair!
hereIam.jpg

Kimberly

Practically Family
MaryDeluxe said:
Kim I love that dress on you!!!!;) You are such a cute, dainty gal! I like the dress with a belt but perhaps a thinner one as was mentioned in the powder room.

BTW here's one of me from last weekend with cute hair!
hereIam.jpg

I wound up putting on a daintier one today and it looked really good on. I love that picture of you. The skirt is to die for!

Thanks gentlment for the nice compliments. :eek: :)

Viola

Call Me a Cab
carebear said:
Here's the new work pic.

newwork.jpg

Anyone need any forehead? Anyone? Trust me, I have a whole box of it I don't even wear... :rolleyes:

But the forehead ends in a nice full head of hair so its okay. lol

Seriously, you look good.

-Viola

Dan G

One of the Regulars
Looks pretty sharp to me. I'm definitely in the five head club, only with wavy hair that won't stay stuck to my head. I look like a giant Q-tip, and I'm regularly told so...
The Marine recruiters are right next door....lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran