Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

Dnewma04

One of the Regulars
Esther is an artist. This will be shipped on Monday.

e8398bc42ce83185892c7d44d37ceb51.jpg
49064240290474fd94af1ef75700ffaf.jpg
f11ed0131b14724722726d2c0382f8cd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Mossant is a beauty. What era is it from? Does it have the adjustable sweat band?
Daniele posted it in the Homburg thread. It was too small for him, I am providing a home for this beauty. The consensus was that it is pre-war. The interesting feature of this French Homburg is that it is originally unlined. The faint ghost of the Mossant logo is still there. I like the lines of the brim.

Daniele posted it in the Homburg thread. It was too small for him, I am providing a home for this beauty. The consensus was that it is pre-war. The interesting feature of this French Homburg is that it is originally unlined. The faint ghost of the Mossant logo is still there. I like the lines of the brim.
I have a similar Mossant. It came with a lovely satin liner and the notched adjustable sweat band. Picked it up in a vintage shop so no bargain to be had but a fair price for a nice hat. I gaveit a naptha bath and it came out great except the liner expanded and went all floppy so now the liner has lost it shape and beauty....but then it is only I that knows this!
Wear you Mossant in great health with a touch of French flare.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21