Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

Got notice that the St. Regis is shipped. Now the long week of waiting starts. Haven't bought a hat off of Ebay for a while, seems like a whole month...
St Regis side EBay.jpg
St Regis Liner EBay.jpg

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Got notice that the St. Regis is shipped. Now the long week of waiting starts. Haven't bought a hat off of Ebay for a while, seems like a whole month...
View attachment 81357 View attachment 81358
I've been watching for a nice hommie at a good price and the Stetson St Regis Royal Deluxe is sure nice, Red.

Thanks to a tip from a FL member and enabler @Michael R. I snagged this interesting Royal Stetson. I haven't noticed a two-tone back bow like this before.

i-Z7skRCp-M.jpg
i-b3jzxKT-M.jpg

i-PsZvVnt-M.jpg
i-JkKDzmw-M.jpg

I've been watching for a nice hommie at a good price and the Stetson St Regis Royal Deluxe is sure nice, Red.

Thanks to a tip from a FL member and enabler @Michael R. I snagged this interesting Royal Stetson. I haven't noticed a two-tone back bow like this before.

i-Z7skRCp-M.jpg
i-b3jzxKT-M.jpg

i-PsZvVnt-M.jpg
i-JkKDzmw-M.jpg
I really love all the variations of the Royale Deluxe. Back bows are my thing. The two tone is really something cool. Can't wait to see it with a good set of images. Does it come with the blonde?

Willebe

A-List Customer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21