Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

One of these:
155jt6a.jpg

One of these:
2j44utj.jpg

And one of these like Michael's
fem338.jpg

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Michael -- if that Davis is too big, you know where to send it. I love that hat!

H-Jack -- can't wait to see those vintage Stetsons!

I snagged this for next to nothing last night -- should be delivered this next week. A Texas Hatters Half-Breed.

27568806754_fb4f6236c4_o.jpg

AWESOME Hat Bob ! Ditto on yours , I'm more concerned the Davis might be too small , but IF it goes the other way , you've got it . Love that Band , too !

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Michael -- if that Davis is too big, you know where to send it. I love that hat!

H-Jack -- can't wait to see those vintage Stetsons!

I snagged this for next to nothing last night -- should be delivered this next week. A Texas Hatters Half-Breed.

27568806754_fb4f6236c4_o.jpg
Fantastic hat! Mind if I ask where you picked it up? The prices on the website are, um, on the high side.

Thanks Robert, Michael, T-Bob and Greg (and everyone for the likes). Hopefully it will arrive safely and fit.

At first I was a bit put off by the hat band, but watching one of the Texas Hatters videos from 1995 showed a sweet old lady that was spinning the yarn and weaving these by hand. It will have to stay.

BTW -- after using a $20 coupon the hat was $14.50 shipped. That's about 97% off!

Waiting for a re-do on 4 of my hats from Mike at Northwest Hats. Change is good.
I get attached to valued suppliers and feel like I am somehow cheating on them by buying elsewhere. Our favourite PHO shop where the owner treats us like visiting royalty, when we visit the sushi place across the street I have to park down the block so I don't walk by the PHO shop on our way. Cannot abide being caught as a cheater! I feel that way with Mike....he is MY hatter and feel terrible when I buy elsewhere.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
I get attached to valued suppliers and feel like I am somehow cheating on them by buying elsewhere. Our favourite PHO shop where the owner treats us like visiting royalty, when we visit the sushi place across the street I have to park down the block so I don't walk by the PHO shop on our way. Cannot abide being caught as a cheater! I feel that way with Mike....he is MY hatter and feel terrible when I buy elsewhere.
I feel a small sense of guilt myself. Loyalty and dedication is good but most vendors know they arent the only game in town and will not usually be bothered when a customer buys elsewhere. I can live with my guilt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou