Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I'm on the tail end (I hope!) for an Akubra Fedora model in burnt oak from Everything Australian. It will be three months on June 15 and I'm getting a bit antsy. I've ordered several other hats from there and they've taken 2 to 2 1/2 months. Looks like this one might go a bit over 3. I know - patience, patience.
When it does arrive please do post some pictures here! Thank you!

I'm on the tail end (I hope!) for an Akubra Fedora model in burnt oak from Everything Australian. It will be three months on June 15 and I'm getting a bit antsy. I've ordered several other hats from there and they've taken 2 to 2 1/2 months. Looks like this one might go a bit over 3. I know - patience, patience.

The Fedora is a great hat. I have one in burnt oak as well. You're going to love it.

Sent directly from my mind to yours

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab

I just started the 3 month waiting period myself on a cruiser grey Akubra Hampton from EA. I figured it was a decent time to place the order, as it should easily be in my hands by fall time. This is my first order from EA, and I'll be eager until it gets here.

Post pictures when you get your Fedora!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Art told me my new lid is on the block... Litefelt Coyote PORKPIE... !!! Dark Green 19lg ribbon, 4" finished crown, 2 1/4 brim, strong flange...Can't wait... should be fun... he's leaving the liner removable.

Geez! That sounds like a winner! I have often wondered how nice his lite-felt hats are? Will be great to see what it looks like!

emigran

Practically Family
Geez! That sounds like a winner! I have often wondered how nice his lite-felt hats are? Will be great to see what it looks like!
Art's litefelt are probably as close as one can get to true vintage felt... I can attest because I have a couple in my stable as well as a 1952 Mallory bodied beauty Art has made for me... Wonder no more...!!!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Art's litefelt are probably as close as one can get to true vintage felt... I can attest because I have a couple in my stable as well as a 1952 Mallory bodied beauty Art has made for me... Wonder no more...!!!
Oh O.K. thank you! I am very certain as Art is a Master Hatter, Art does super wonderful work!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
[URL=http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/LoveMyHats2/media/IMAG3616_zpsmyarmia2.jpg.html] [/URL]

"Daniel's Esther" arrived today. YEOW! YIPPY! Hahahahah! More pictures to come. I had to do some minor steaming for the "fit" but aside from that, this was just exactly what we had hoped for and then some. It has been a very long and hot day here today, we have been expecting severe weather and it was already 90 degrees out. Our roof has had some shingles pull loose and we wanted to fix that before the storm hit to keep the roof from getting worse! SO poor Daniel had to go up on the roof in this heat and replace or repair about 15 shingles (our roof is fairly steep, too).

He is UP there and the Mail Truck comes, our Postal Carrier has me sign for a big box....I take it inside and then I had to take Daniel to the Dentist. Loose tooth and infection, he is having issues due to chemo for his cancer, and has some pain going on. Back home after that and we open up the box, (Esther shipped a box within a box, super carefully packaged and the box inside with the hat sports a wonderful white ribbon keeping it closed)..And of course as you can see from just the one picture that hat ROCKS and is amazing looking.

Esther took her time to keep a watch on this package with the hat, and sent me a PM to see what arrived was in good shape and if we are happy with it. Yes we sure are! More pictures later. But this hat made this day GREAT!

I love my Husband so very much, as I know he loves me as well. This hat right here was made by one of the sweetest person EVER! The details of the colors and shape and brim...it just is all exactly what we ordered.

Thank you Esther. You have a place in our hearts here and in our life and memory. God bless you!
Cindy

EstherWeis

Vendor
[URL=http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/LoveMyHats2/media/IMAG3616_zpsmyarmia2.jpg.html] [/URL]

"Daniel's Esther" arrived today. YEOW! YIPPY! Hahahahah! More pictures to come. I had to do some minor steaming for the "fit" but aside from that, this was just exactly what we had hoped for and then some. It has been a very long and hot day here today, we have been expecting severe weather and it was already 90 degrees out. Our roof has had some shingles pull loose and we wanted to fix that before the storm hit to keep the roof from getting worse! SO poor Daniel had to go up on the roof in this heat and replace or repair about 15 shingles (our roof is fairly steep, too).

He is UP there and the Mail Truck comes, our Postal Carrier has me sign for a big box....I take it inside and then I had to take Daniel to the Dentist. Loose tooth and infection, he is having issues due to chemo for his cancer, and has some pain going on. Back home after that and we open up the box, (Esther shipped a box within a box, super carefully packaged and the box inside with the hat sports a wonderful white ribbon keeping it closed)..And of course as you can see from just the one picture that hat ROCKS and is amazing looking.

Esther took her time to keep a watch on this package with the hat, and sent me a PM to see what arrived was in good shape and if we are happy with it. Yes we sure are! More pictures later. But this hat made this day GREAT!

I love my Husband so very much, as I know he loves me as well. This hat right here was made by one of the sweetest person EVER! The details of the colors and shape and brim...it just is all exactly what we ordered.

Thank you Esther. You have a place in our hearts here and in our life and memory. God bless you!
Cindy

Thank you for your kind words Cindy! I'm glad you guys love it as much as I did making it.
You're so very welcome!

RJR

[URL='http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/LoveMyHats2/media/IMAG3616_zpsmyarmia2.jpg.html'] [/URL]

Cindy

Looking forward to more pics.

InsolentPuppy

A-List Customer
I'm waiting for 2 hats.
A black Vaquero from Montana Rio hats. Yourhat.com
4" crown, black bound 4" brim with a pencil curl and black and tan horse hair band.

And a replica Clint Eastwood "Fist full of dollars" movie hat from stakerhats.com see below.
@@Pictures-from-April-2015-20-054-300x300.jpg

Last edited:

56FordGuy

One of the Regulars
I'm waiting for 2 hats.
A black Vaquero from Montana Rio hats. Yourhat.com
4" crown, black bound 4" brim with a pencil curl and black and tan horse hair band.

And a replica Clint Eastwood "Fist full of dollars" movie hat from stakerhats.com see below.
View attachment 52077

I've been looking at Montana Rio, and was emailing with Staker Hats just a day or two ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou