Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Thats my size! What ever it is. Borsa?
DSCN0979.jpg
Is there a hat that goes with the label...?

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Thanks. I've had my eye out for one for awhile. When this one crossed my path, I jumped on it.

You did right! We've had some "15's" and just one "50" but never a "25". Have had some with no designation that were as creamy smooth as the 15's. Must be your birthday gift to have this AND a custom on it's way!?!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
[URL=http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/LoveMyHats2/media/LoveMyHats2026/Esthers%20hat%20for%20Daniel_zpsxq7jzriq.jpg.html] [/URL]

This is one very super special hat. The reasons are many.

I have already picked a name for this one. I am sure Daniel will agree to the name, "Daniel's Esther". How can we not give the proper respect to Esther for taking her time to make such a wonderful looking hat!

This was such a treat! Esther will actually answer and ask informational questions as it is clear, she desires to do as much as her wonderful talents can do for you as a hat lover. Plain and simple. There was NO "text tag ping pong" NO BULL, no going off and leaving me hanging wondering what in the world is going on....nope. Just honest and sincere care, and a lil love tossed in as well! Haha!

This was a concept I had originally for another hatter to make. For my Husband's Birthday in March. March came and went...nothing but BS from that person, and thus, I am SO thankful I made the choice to walk from that hatter, to say "see ya" and turn the entire project over to Esther. Look at that ribbon! See that Purple on that soft creamy Ivory color felt body? Do you know that color combination goes with about a dozen or so suits and dinner jackets and shirts and ties I have recently purchased for my Husband to wear.

Notice the non matching trim on the brim? Planned as it gives the hat something more in the "vintage look" to me, many vintage hats had non matching ribbon on the brim. To find something that offsets the purple yet is gentle looking I went with a soft pastel yellow.

Esther suggested a purple liner to match the purple ribbon and bow work. A doubled back bow on this gem! It is just as pretty as fresh strawberries!

There are many more reasons why this hat is so special, but I will just say, it is right on time now to be able to give my Husband something with so much love put into it from Esther, and from so much love from me. I will never be able to thank Esther enough! She is an Angel! Thank you Esther. Can't wait to see this on the love of my life's head! We will both have endless smiles and be speechless with joy!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Waiting for a couple of new caps from Johnny.
c3ee933da673f2cc19736d2c57ea500a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sure do love what Johnny makes. I have wanted to order one from him for a few years now. Everything about his caps state to about as perfect as it can get. Thick rich looking material, style and shape, and fit. That one you have is to die for!
Maybe soon I can save up and set aside the money for one? I sure hope so!

Thank you Ed, for sharing such a beauty!

EstherWeis

Vendor
[URL=http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/LoveMyHats2/media/LoveMyHats2026/Esthers%20hat%20for%20Daniel_zpsxq7jzriq.jpg.html] [/URL]

I have already picked a name for this one. I am sure Daniel will agree to the name, "Daniel's Esther". How can we not give the proper respect to Esther for taking her time to make such a wonderful looking hat!

This was such a treat! Esther will actually answer and ask informational questions as it is clear, she desires to do as much as her wonderful talents can do for you as a hat lover. Plain and simple. There was NO "text tag ping pong" NO BULL, no going off and leaving me hanging wondering what in the world is going on....nope. Just honest and sincere care, and a lil love tossed in as well! Haha!

This was a concept I had originally for another hatter to make. For my Husband's Birthday in March. March came and went...nothing but BS from that person, and thus, I am SO thankful I made the choice to walk from that hatter, to say "see ya" and turn the entire project over to Esther. Look at that ribbon! See that Purple on that soft creamy Ivory color felt body? Do you know that color combination goes with about a dozen or so suits and dinner jackets and shirts and ties I have recently purchased for my Husband to wear.

Notice the non matching trim on the brim? Planned as it gives the hat something more in the "vintage look" to me, many vintage hats had non matching ribbon on the brim. To find something that offsets the purple yet is gentle looking I went with a soft pastel yellow.

Esther suggested a purple liner to match the purple ribbon and bow work. A doubled back bow on this gem! It is just as pretty as fresh strawberries!

There are many more reasons why this hat is so special, but I will just say, it is right on time now to be able to give my Husband something with so much love put into it from Esther, and from so much love from me. I will never be able to thank Esther enough! She is an Angel! Thank you Esther. Can't wait to see this on the love of my life's head! We will both have endless smiles and be speechless with joy!

Aw thank you Cindy!
It was my pleasure to make it, and I hope he will love to wear it as much as you have loved giving it to him!

RJR

[URL='http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/LoveMyHats2/media/LoveMyHats2026/Esthers%20hat%20for%20Daniel_zpsxq7jzriq.jpg.html'] [/URL]

Very nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael