Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
I swore I'd never buy a short brim but this little old guy spoke to me and I couldn't resist. Though I kno little abt him. Loved the fat unbashed open crown, the light color, the lining, the ribbon, the condition, the trolley. Dont kno anything abt the maker. Any info would be appreciated.
$_3.jpg
$_3-1.jpg
$_3-2.jpg
$_3-3.jpg
$_3-4.jpg

Last edited:

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
I swore I'd never buy a short brim but this little old guy spoke to me and I couldn't resist. Though I kno little abt him. Loved the fat unbashed open crown, the light color, the lining, the ribbon, the condition, the trolley. Dont kno anything abt the maker. Any info would be appreciated. View attachment 50759 View attachment 50760 View attachment 50761 View attachment 50762 View attachment 50763

Nice Find Bob ! You know , I kept thinking I had seen a Hat like that before . If you go to Art's Site (VS The site , not the Thread) , I think there are 3 VS Modern versions , Pecan (upper Right), Silvermist , and Powder Blue at least , if not more .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo