Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

The navy blue Lawman Milan straw has arrived. The brim & crown are pretty stiff but I foresee an OR clone with a cattleman crease as soon as I have the time to try some steam.

4r70gh.jpg

350s6f7.jpg

bhgh3k.jpg

33ccgec.jpg

ChicagoWayVito

Practically Family
I am waiting for my first hat from Art (Vintage Silhouettes). The only guidelines I gave Art were: 100% Beaver, Confederate Grey color and sent him a picture of myself so he could make something that works well. So other than 100% beaver and the color I do not know what I will be getting but that is also very exciting and will be like Christmas day when it arrives. Probably still a few weeks out.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I am waiting for my first hat from Art (Vintage Silhouettes). The only guidelines I gave Art were: 100% Beaver, Confederate Grey color and sent him a picture of myself so he could make something that works well. So other than 100% beaver and the color I do not know what I will be getting but that is also very exciting and will be like Christmas day when it arrives. Probably still a few weeks out.

Wow that is going to be a real surprise!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Thanks David but I don't like the crease. Probably going to put a C-crown or diamond in it. I don't know if it's a trick of the camera, mirror, etc but I have only had 2 hats with cattleman creases that I liked on me. I see them on others & they look great but they just don't work for me.

Suggestion time! Wear the hat a week or so. That cattleman crease may just grown on you!

Suggestion time! Wear the hat a week or so. That cattleman crease may just grown on you!
I've tried many times before & I do have two that I like. But there's just something about that tall, blunt front that looks odd on some wearers, great on others. Not sure if it's the shape of the face or a trick of the lens when looking at a pic of oneself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo