Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
my first No.1 quality

s_l1600_2.jpg
Judging by the condition of that sweat that's gonna be a keeper

If I'm interpreting the Italian tracking updates correctly, it looks as though the shaggy Borsalino has made it to U.S. soil... it can't be too much more time to zoom across to the west coast. :cool:
Hopefully it won't want to stop along the way to see the Lincoln Memorial, and Mount Rushmore, and the biggest ball of twine in Kansas, and the Grand Canyon, and...

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
A quick run to the post office... and a call from my daughter saying she had missed the school bus. So the nice lady in front of me overheard my conversation with my daughter and let me go in front of her. Drive to my daughter, take her to school and back to the house.... time for the Italian Opening:

The sticker says Verona...

i-TCr7DJ8-L.jpg

The box! ...and the excitement builds...

i-mKh3Rkg-L.jpg

Hand made hat box by the seller looks bullet proof, oh how exciting!

i-XCKxf77-L.jpg

And.... a blurry picture of the unveiling!!!

i-xT5Jc5p-L.jpg

And the hat, a Borsalino with med-long hair finish! Beautiful little hat. A touch tight for me at 59cm but certainly wearable. My first Borsalino in what I hope will be a respectfully long line of Italian and other European lids.

i-sJHwXQL-L.jpg

i-3LhPzz6-L.jpg

i-BfHFX9B-L.jpg

i-k7k2PkP-L.jpg

i-FPtfn9N-L.jpg

RJR

A quick run to the post office... and a call from my daughter saying she had missed the school bus. So the nice lady in front of me overheard my conversation with my daughter and let me go in front of her. Drive to my daughter, take her to school and back to the house.... time for the Italian Opening:

The sticker says Verona...

i-TCr7DJ8-L.jpg

The box! ...and the excitement builds...

i-mKh3Rkg-L.jpg

Hand made hat box by the seller looks bullet proof, oh how exciting!

i-XCKxf77-L.jpg

And.... a blurry picture of the unveiling!!!

i-xT5Jc5p-L.jpg

And the hat, a Borsalino with med-long hair finish! Beautiful little hat. A touch tight for me at 59cm but certainly wearable. My first Borsalino in what I hope will be a respectfully long line of Italian and other European lids.

i-sJHwXQL-L.jpg

i-3LhPzz6-L.jpg

i-BfHFX9B-L.jpg

i-k7k2PkP-L.jpg

i-FPtfn9N-L.jpg
Very nice,good acquisition.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy