Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

A quick run to the post office... and a call from my daughter saying she had missed the school bus. So the nice lady in front of me overheard my conversation with my daughter and let me go in front of her. Drive to my daughter, take her to school and back to the house.... time for the Italian Opening:

The sticker says Verona...

i-TCr7DJ8-L.jpg

The box! ...and the excitement builds...

i-mKh3Rkg-L.jpg

Hand made hat box by the seller looks bullet proof, oh how exciting!

i-XCKxf77-L.jpg

And.... a blurry picture of the unveiling!!!

i-xT5Jc5p-L.jpg

And the hat, a Borsalino with med-long hair finish! Beautiful little hat. A touch tight for me at 59cm but certainly wearable. My first Borsalino in what I hope will be a respectfully long line of Italian and other European lids.

i-sJHwXQL-L.jpg

i-3LhPzz6-L.jpg

i-BfHFX9B-L.jpg

i-k7k2PkP-L.jpg

i-FPtfn9N-L.jpg
Oh my, I want to pet it. Nice little kitty, soft and warm.

Bird Lives

A-List Customer
Wow....I'd say, your new Borsa has acquitted itself quite admirably....I want to pet it too...}8^)) So you say it has been brushed and fed?

Now wheres that RM? We also have incoming BGG Campdraft, and Stratoliner, both due today....and the possible arrival of RJ's two pieces of Art's....

This is a very exciting week!

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
Finances have pretty much placed a moratorium on hat purchases lately, but I happened to notice a Sovereign Twenty in what appeared to be an olive green in my size on one of the non-auction sites. Couldn't tell from the pics, but it appeared to have the Mode Edge as well. $35 plus shipping.
I couldn't resist.
The pics show it to be a bit worse for wear, but the other Twenty I own spruced up nicely with a brush and some steam. Hoping for the best, and expecting to get it in my grubby hands next week.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot