Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
rlk said:
4523196959_4781da2e93_o.jpg

78 degrees now. Aka "Rockabilly Milan";)
Great example:eusa_clap

rlk

I'll Lock Up
DOUGLAS said:
Seymour
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m128/dsr-hat/DSCN0086-1.jpg[/IMG]

Flagship
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m128/dsr-hat/DSCN0097-1.jpg[/IMG]
2 Outstanding hats as always. Really love the S & P Sport Jacket with the Seymour.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

jporgeck

Familiar Face
?prop?

Scott Wood said:
Lining removed from coat, wind trolley attached firmly
100_0470.jpg

and this is to show all you guys that say I always scowl at the camera :p
100_0471.jpg

Hat looks great. Looks darn right cold where you're at. What no props today, i.e., a cigar or a dog? Can't remember who made the comment about insecurities and props, however, it makes me chuckle every time I think of it. lol

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
I went to the Green Mill Lounge for some swinging big band jazz tonight. I thought i might want to look the part of a 20's ganster considering this club was a very popular club with Al Capone and his gang. When I walked in the door, the doorman asked me if "they were filming another Untouchables movie in chicago." I have on the same hat as yesterday, but the bigger brim of this Vintage Dobbs is really growing on me. Im going to go with the recommendations of so many Fedora Loungers and get a little bit wider of a brim. But for now, its the Grey vintage Dobbs with the side "swoop.".............Thanks Mario.

DSC03192.jpg

Zanzibarstar

One of the Regulars
Joshbru3 said:
I went to the Green Mill Lounge for some swinging big band jazz tonight. I thought i might want to look the part of a 20's ganster considering this club was a very popular club with Al Capone and his gang. When I walked in the door, the doorman asked me if "they were filming another Untouchables movie in chicago." I have on the same hat as yesterday, but the bigger brim of this Vintage Dobbs is really growing on me. Im going to go with the recommendations of so many Fedora Loungers and get a little bit wider of a brim. But for now, its the Grey vintage Dobbs with the side "swoop.".............Thanks Mario.

DSC03192.jpg

Very sharp, Joshbru!
I love the swoop you put into that hat. BTW, I completely understand the trepidation as you start wearing wider brimmed hats. All mine are 2inches and under, except for my Akubra which I got for an outdoors activities. Still getting used to that one. You definitely have to ease into it, as I did last night by wearing my new Whippet! Pictures below.

Zanzibarstar

One of the Regulars
Heading to a friend's place for dinner, was wearing my Royal Stetson.
DSC00620.jpg
DSC00621.jpg
DSC00631.jpg
DSC00632.jpg
[/IMG]

But then I couldn't resist wearing what came in the mail today...my new Whippet, picked up from a fellow Lounger.
DSC00628.jpg
[/IMG]

I love the color of this hat! I've been looking for a lighter colored hat in my size for some time. The brim width and crown height will take a little getting used to, but so far so good!

Oh, and that's my son, wearing a Bailey pinstripe. It was my first hat, and now it's his.

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Lefty said:
The radio just said that this is today, but all websites seem to indicate that it was last week.
international-beaver-day-1.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek: Its time like these that I believe 100000xxxxxxxxxxxx pure beaver just aint pure beaver!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Robert, Great Milan! I like to find one like that! :eusa_clap :

ZanziB, The Whippet and Royal Stetson look super! :eusa_clap

ScottW, The Disney looks fine! :eusa_clap

Douglas, Fantastic as usual! I really like the taper on the Seymour! :eusa_clap

JoshB, Great swoop on the Dobbs! :eusa_clap

SaltyO, Sharp Champ! :eusa_clap Hope BBQ was good. :)

Lefty, Nice beaver! :eusa_clap

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Scott Wood said:
Lining removed from coat, wind trolley attached firmly
and this is to show all you guys that say I always scowl at the camera :p
100_0471.jpg

Scott, I think that is one of your best looking hats; great crease. The face on the other hand, looks like you need your cigar; very woebegone!

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Salty O'Rourke said:
Going to an oyster roast after work today, thought I'd sport my Champ OR knock-off:

4523331565_159ce670a5_o.jpg

I'll be hitting the bbq tent and the beer truck while everyone crowds around the oysters...lol

That looks quite similar to my Champ Texan. One of their better hats, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace