Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michaelshane said:
Stetson one hundred.....

4623998335_febf0f14d2.jpg
Which one? [huh]

jwalls

Vendor
DRB said:
Is that one you made for yourself? It looks like a good all around hat. How is it in the rain?
Actually this hat is about 20 years old. It was one of two I made in the same style with the help of my friend Dave at D bar J when I was first getting to know how to do this stuff. They are black on black and hunter green with dark brown trim. I still find I wear them both regularly.:)

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
You're really killing it lately. The blue lined Stetson, yesterday's Borso, and this one are just incredible hats.
rlk said:
IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3378/4624078163_c10c700f85_o.jpg[/IMG]

Mr E Train

One Too Many
Ah, one of those Borsalino Open Roads. That's a killer! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Does it have a model name, like La strada aperta?

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mr E Train said:
Ah, one of those Borsalino Open Roads. That's a killer! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Does it have a model name, like La strada aperta?

Thanks. No name, just a run of the mill well made, soft and malleable 50s Borsalino. I have considered reducing the brim by a fraction for variety but I can't seem to be able to pull the trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou