Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
That's a nice hat! ;)

Old black Borsalino.

5082633484_021245412f_z.jpg

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
My Daughter had her homecoming dance a few days ago, it was Rockabilly themed, so I brought out the '55 and chauffeured her and her friends to Ruby's Diner in Laguna Beach then to the Dance.
web.jpg

WOW. You two look great and with the car in the background it would most definitely make me believe that it's actually 1955 all over again.

Big_e

Practically Family
Brown Stetson Sovereign today. I had jury duty and was out by 1030 so I had a free day to walk around downtown.
Ernest

securedownload1-1.jpg

Big_e

Practically Family
I decided it would be a good idea to try and do my best for my first entry in the "new" FL... :D so I took my whiskey VS.

DSC00638.jpg
I attempted again a brown-hat-with-grey-suit combo. This whiskey colour is a rich brown with a green cast, which the green ribbon and binding enhances, so I played with browns and greens in the complements to blend it in; browns in the shoes, belt, pocket square accents and tie minor accents (ah, and in the socks! :p), green in the tie's ground.

DSC00631b.jpg

DSC00647b.jpg

I think the whole works. What do you think?

Tordedo, I agree that all matches. Perfect as always!
Ernest

Mr E Train

One Too Many
Stetson Nostalgia pork pie, quickly becoming on of my favorite hats. I'm very partial to the Caribou color. It looks bluish grey in some photos, and here it looks more like a dark heather grey. I'm also partial to having a pork pie that has room for a modest pompadour.

nos101610.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn