Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
The open road with a look that is successfully non-cowboy

That's what I love about the Open Road and OR like hats. They give just a little bit of western flair in a dapper fedora package...that is, when they don't have the Cattleman's crease of course.

Looks great, Jared! I like how you wear it up in the front a touch. :eusa_clap

Thanks Randall! I tried snapping the brim down on this one, but something about it didn't work on me. For me at least, it looks better with the brim up.

Very nice. That is a good look, Jared.

Thank you very much! I must admit, I've been quite jealously admiring your VS 'dualist' as well.

tealseal

A-List Customer
Hi fellas,
I've been busy moving across the country, and only just today got the internet back. Playing TFL catch-up now. Great hats over the past week to everyone! My Tawny Fawn Fed IV was the only hat I had out during the move, so it's been my hat du jour for about a week.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Ale, Robert, Steve, David, Otateral and Perry, thank you very much for your nice comments, coming from such knowledgeable gentlemen, it means a lot.

David, wonderful Friday for you with a beautiful Hat.

Eric, your VS looks perfect, the color too.

Link, great work, looks good on you.

Jared, the OR is my favorite on you. Specially with brim up.

gqmagic, the Tesi is a nice Hat, and he fits you great.

Johnny J

Call Me a Cab
3x Open Road:
2012-04-20124310.jpg

Very Cool Look! :cool:

I love that Disney, Alan. It's been a while since I last saw it. The baguette looks tasty!

Thanks for the nice Disney notes and baguette envy. This has become one of my favorite travel hats - comfy, light and easy to wear with a lot of stuff. But not good in the wind. I've been wearing a cap most of the time. A good french bread with black coffee is a weakness of mine and visiting my daughter, both are close by. Saw the Cubbies beat the Reds today.

KC Capellor

One of the Regulars
Beautiful night out here, wore my newly spiffed up Resistol New Era 5X Beaver Kitten Finish to a fine KC steak dinner, Cyndie loved the Cinder Brown color with my 60's Christian Dior jacket, so life is swell. Cheers from KC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred