Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otateral

Familiar Face
Very hot day today, for this time of year. But once the sun set, it cooled down a lot. Royal Stetson in chocolate brown.

dscn2116l.jpg

TipTop

Practically Family
Cold, damp, dreary along the Hudson with the dogs, at least until, just as the sun crested the hill behind us, we got to the County Sewer Pumping Station...

15583432-md.jpg

Wearing our Churchill Rand we were glad for those few glimpses of sun under the cloud ceiling...Even through the chain link fence, the Pump Station never looked so good.

15583452-lg.jpg

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Otateral, that hat suits your features quite well. Good job on the subtly upturned brim.

KC, looking very mod!

Nice fruit tree shot, Ray. Red brick and blossoms go well together.

Alan, last time I went to a baseball game, it featured Ron Cey and Steve Garvey!

Alan, last time I went to a baseball game, it featured Ron Cey and Steve Garvey!

I'm with you. We bought a share of a seasons ticket for our triple A team when the girls were young and loved going. Great baseball, very reasonable prices and food galore. The last major league game I remember seeing in person, Don Drysdale was the winning pitcher. He beat the Mets 1-0 singlehandedly with a solo home run. He was a good hitting pitcher. Nineteen sixty-something.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Ray, the pumping station is looking good - you are lucky to have such picturesque locations in your area.

Things have taken a bit of a chilly turn here - I wore my grey Stratoliner for the Sunday Duncs run, wishing I had a sweatshirt as well.

smugshot1716024-L.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
our MN weather is much like David's weather. Our high today should in the 50'F and the cool air makes a felted hat very comfortable.

IMG1159-M.jpg

I had to get up early this morning to get my chainsaw going to pick up a couple of big fallen limbs from the winds and rain that passed thru yesterday. The limbs were so high up that I needed for them to fall on their own accord. Yard chores are chores, not an adventure for me.

A Stetson Open Road 25 is the perfect chore hat here on an early Minnesota morning. I look back to last year when I thought that the Open Rad had a "huge brim." It does not look so big today. My how perspectives change over time. Now for a shower, shave and errands. Sunday morning busy chores, then back to the gymnastics meet and hopefully we will have time to stop over and listen to some jazz at a downtown club this evening. Nothing like some Big Bill Broonzy or Johnson guitar music to sooooth the tired body. Hmmmm...do I have a jazz hat?

Using my Sunday to the max. Best to all, Eric -

Last edited:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Beautiful night out here, wore my newly spiffed up Resistol New Era 5X Beaver Kitten Finish to a fine KC steak dinner, Cyndie loved the Cinder Brown color with my 60's Christian Dior jacket, so life is swell. Cheers from KC!

KC, that looks good on you. Great hat.

Very hot day today, for this time of year. But once the sun set, it cooled down a lot. Royal Stetson in chocolate brown.

Otateral, fine Stetson today. Great looking color.

Cold, damp, dreary along the Hudson with the dogs, at least until, just as the sun crested the hill behind us, we got to the County Sewer Pumping Station...
Wearing our Churchill Rand we were glad for those few glimpses of sun under the cloud ceiling...Even through the chain link fence, the Pump Station never looked so good.

Ray,the Western Hats looks really good on you, especially that Churchill.

Ray, the pumping station is looking good - you are lucky to have such picturesque locations in your area.

Things have taken a bit of a chilly turn here - I wore my grey Stratoliner for the Sunday Duncs run, wishing I had a sweatshirt as well.

David, superb Strat for a Sunday, I hope it's not to cold for a shirt.

our MN weather is much like David's weather. Our high today should in the 50'F and the cool air makes a felted hat very comfortable.

I had to get up early this morning to get my chainsaw going to pick up a couple of big fallen limbs from the winds and rain that passed thru yesterday. The limbs were so high up that I needed for them to fall on their own accord. Yard chores are chores, not an adventure for me.

A Stetson Open Road 25 is the perfect chore hat here on an early Minnesota morning. I look back to last year when I thought that the Open Rad had a "huge brim." It does not look so big today. My how perspectives change over time. Now for a shower, shave and errands. Sunday morning busy chores, then back to the gymnastics meet and hopefully we will have time to stop over and listen to some jazz at a downtown club this evening. Nothing like some Big Bill Broonzy or Johnson guitar music to sooooth the tired body. Hmmmm...do I have a jazz hat?

Using my Sunday to the max. Best to all, Eric -

Eric, the OR looks really good on you. Wonderful classic.

Sweet Strat Dave
and tremendous 25 Eric.
John B Forestry hat today.

Perry, thats a good looking Hat, what color is it?

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Buckaroo custom, still holding strong after nearly eight months of use. Love this hat, but admittedly I could do with some variety lol. Oh well, the academic year is almost over, so perhaps my hat collection will increase.

Buckaroo1-1.jpg

RBH

Bartender
I just returned from Buckaroo Hatters.
Here is a shot of me wearing my Campdraft, packing a little heat guarding the wide brims!

buckaroooo039.jpg

Speaking of wide brims.....

buckaroooo015.jpg

Here is a shot of some of Fallons hats.

buckaroooo003.jpg

buckaroooo020.jpg

A few shots of some of the equiptment in the shop, first up a brim jigger.

buckaroooo021.jpg

buckaroooo023.jpg

buckaroooo043.jpg

An old Singer.....

buckaroooo002.jpg

The wall of vintage albums leading to the upstairs dry goods store.

buckaroooo036.jpg

buckaroooo037.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Looking good today, Eric, Hatto, Randall, Neo.

Well, our day started off dark and damp and got worse as time went by. Cold, rainy evening with my Penman Casablanca

photo12-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred