Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
7/3/07

My other Adam Panama Straw:

DSC_0083.jpg

metropd

One Too Many
Soon I will have my Gus Miller replacement fedora. Would you like to see pictures next week or are you sick of seeing my Gus Miller lids? I just don't want to tire people out on the FL with a hat which is almost identical to a hat that got quite a few threads. Thank you for your honesty.

Boxerken

One of the Regulars
I for one would like to see it again, maybe some diffrent angles. That was a beautiful fedora. To bad you couldnt catch that scum in the act of stealing it and open a can of whoopa##s on them.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
DOUGLAS said:
You have some wonderful hats HarpPlayerGene.

Thank you sir! Every one of yours I've seen is fantastic, and that Playboy is right up there with the best.

Wait'll summer's over and the Florida temps drop a little: There's a lot of my hats I'm unwilling to wear at this time of the year but they'll come out in a few months!

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Douglas,
I'm always amazed by your skill in matching your clothing. That hat and that tie look like they were born together.

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks Lefty,I always try to match the hat with something I am wearing, usually it is a tie but often it will be a vest or shirt. If I can't match at the least I will wear something that will compliment the color in the hat. This tie didn't really match but the hat color is not easy so in a rush I put it on. It did match the suit though.

mingoslim

Practically Family
Douglas and Gene . . .

You are both looking mighty good . . .
Great lids.

Douglas, I wish I had half your wardrobe, but I am afraid I would never have anyplace to wear it . . .

Now Gene . . . Your wardrobe looks an awful lot like mine ;)

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Today I'm wearing this hat in honor of a special occasion. The hat is my Art Fawcett blocked Panama from Robert Weber. The occasion? I spoke with Mr. Fawcett on the phone this afternoon and asked him if he would make on of his
masterpieces for me to wear for him! I'm very excited, and I can hardly wait to get his conformer and felt samples. :) :) :) :) :)

IMG_0189.jpg

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
mingoslim said:
You are both looking mighty good . . .
Great lids.

Douglas, I wish I had half your wardrobe, but I am afraid I would never have anyplace to wear it . . .

Now Gene . . . Your wardrobe looks an awful lot like mine ;)

I'm with you Mingo. There was a time - back in corporate ad agency days when Douglas's level of threads would've had a place in my business life. Now, being a 'flaky artist' mostly outdoors at events and such, no way! I actually do miss wearing fine clothes and ties a little, but I've got it good so no complaints!

Today was Stetson Sovereign Temple:
DSC_0088.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
The call is the easy part. Now comes the agony and the doubt of trying to be absolutely certain of what you want, but knowing that you'll never get everything you want with just one hat. Get ready to be a regular customer.

BobC said:
Today I'm wearing this hat in honor of a special occasion. The hat is my Art Fawcett blocked Panama from Robert Weber. The occasion? I spoke with Mr. Fawcett on the phone this afternoon and asked him if he would make on of his
masterpieces for me to wear for him! I'm very excited, and I can hardly wait to get his conformer and felt samples. :) :) :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn