Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lefty said:
The call is the easy part. Now comes the agony and the doubt of trying to be absolutely certain of what you want, but knowing that you'll never get everything you want with just one hat. Get ready to be a regular customer
Lefty, I stressed to Mr. Fawcett during our conversation that this would be the first hat he has made for me. We'll see how that goes, but based on what I have seen from others here on the lounge, I think I already know the answer. ;) ;) ;)

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
mmgh5.png

my two mice today:D

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
Today it was a Portis Open Road clone.
NEIowa001.jpg

It's my explorer hat. In the picture I was hiking up to some Indian mounds on the Mississippi River.

The last two days I've been hanging around northeastern Iowa, doing some antiquing and hiking. I've seen tons of hats and bought 3 new ones. I'll post them on the new hats thread tomorrow.

I also stopped by the River Junction Trading Co. Neat stuff.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
whip2tl9.png

Seeing Boltheads amazing whippet and JtL's fantastic blue lid made me put this one on today. Not as nice as those two offerings, but you have to flaunt what ya got:D

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
handlebar bart said:
whip2tl9.png

Seeing Boltheads amazing whippet and JtL's fantastic blue lid made me put this one on today. Not as nice as those two offerings, but you have to flaunt what ya got:D

You've got a beaut! :eusa_clap

Cheers,
JtL

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wow........

handlebar bart said:
whip2tl9.png

Nice lid Bart.......one I wouldn't mind having at all. :eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn