Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Perry: Yet another great vintage straw. Looking good!

David: Amazing to see that you wrestled that gorgeous lid away from Caren! :pop2:

Manfred: Wow! Spectacular! :eusa_clap

Jeff: A most masculine lid complemented by the subtle, soft color of the ribbon. I really like this one!

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Fathers Day

For two consecutive years, Lydia and I sent Ryan off to music camp at St. Olaf College on Fathers Day. Easy choice of lids for me, as I have scarcely had it off my noggin this tempestuous and warm Spring.

Although we could not attend the crowning race of the Nature Valley Grand Prix in Stillwater, as we traditionally always have in the past, there was time in the morning to share a lovely brunch together at one of our favorites: W.A. Frost & Co. before driving down to Northfield.

In the cozy lounge, by the phenomenal wine cellar.

Deliberating over the mouthwatering menu.

Helping Ryan and a few of his high school pals move into their pod at the dorm at St. Olaf College, in the early afternoon.

It is always a bit hard on Lydia to be away from Ryan, our only child, but we very much enjoyed strolling the beautiful grounds of the campus together before heading home.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Perry, Chief, Jeff and Al, thank you very much for the nice comments. It's much appreciated.

Jeff, that's is a marvelous wide brimmed Gus crown Hat and he looks really sharp on you!
You are the right man for these Hats.

Al, my friend, wonderful photos as ever. I really like your Panama and your fisher stripe shirt. Looks great on you!

Last edited:

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
Miss a day or two and a wealth of fine lids hit these pages......

Too many to comment on each but all of you seem to repeat a great performance each and every day.......

Hot Hot Hot today my Diamond bashed (by Tom Gomez ) Panama today for this weather.

24vjs6q.jpg

n5qvxu.jpg

JAVIER

Practically Family
Chief-- that borso is killer-- looks great on you!
Mystic-- that's a great mallory. I almost ruined a Mallory torino derby, with the help of my wife last year... but it's doing much better now.
Javier-- all great lids, man! The Alessandria just glows. modern or vintage?
Perry-- you make me want to reconsider Adam as a brand I would purchase-- been sporting some real nice ones lately!
David-- keep cool in that gold leaf blanket on your head. ;) looks so light and classy.
Manfred-- you look great in those steel grays!

The Alessandria OR, is I think 60s

Really nice hats today fellas, and tempting maduro cigar.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Lovely DJH!

Thanks, DGuy.

Perry and David, seems you have the right weather in U.S for Straw.
Nice Hats, guys!

Thanks Manfred. Must be cooler in Germany if you are wearing the Emerson.

Sweet Panama David.

Cheers, Hatto. Looks as though we are in for a few days of straw hat weather.

David-- keep cool in that gold leaf blanket on your head. ;) looks so light and classy.

Thanks, Jeff. Yes, this hat is proving to be very nice as the days get warmer. Good look for you with the gus style hat.

David: Amazing to see that you wrestled that gorgeous lid away from Caren! :pop2:

Al, yes I got it back but it is costing me a hat for Caren for her birthday. Great Father's Day shots from you today.

OG - you seem to have an unlimited supply of nice Panamas for this time of year.

Javier - cool shots today! I also like the Panama best!

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Al, my friend, wonderful photos as ever. I really like your Panama and your fisher stripe shirt. Looks great on you!

Looks like a great trip Al. And the hat is very appropriate.

Thank you kindly, Gents!

Hot Hot Hot today my Diamond bashed (by Tom Gomez ) Panama today for this weather.

I like the Diamond crease.

In the A.M. Adams Panama[...]
In the afternoon Adam Premier Homburg[...]
A gray prop Top hat[...]

Fine looking lids all, prop top included!

Al, yes I got it back but it is costing me a hat for Caren for her birthday. Great Father's Day shots from you today.

Thanks, and may her birthday present be reciprocated in kind! lol

Miller hats straw today, I believe made by Biltmore. By Friday cooler temps will lead back to fur felt.

Really liking the straws you have been sporting this week!

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
O-guy, what a fine Panama, looks good on you!

Javier, oh man, you rock the lounge with your outfit! Looks great!

Shangas, that Homburger Akubra looks great.

Perry, nice straw for today. In Germany rainy.

Chief, wonderful Hat, he stands you great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic