Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Bartender
From the wide....

..... Adventurebilt this morning.

smugshot_3692896-L.jpg

to the thin...

Resistol San Antonio today
IMG_5884.JPG

Jobs well done David and Case!!!

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Chilly morning in Minnesota. It has warmed up to 13'F when I was out doing yard chores and a dog walk. No fedora this morning, just settled a cap on my head and bundled up.

Winter mornings are here. Best, Eric -

A cold one here today for sure. Nice cap and fedora!

Great montage, Al and the hats are all beauties. My fave is the Mallory.

Thanks, Perry. I have always known how you feel about this old Mallory! ;) Your Biskup is absolutely delicious.

Inspired by all the Executive talk by Eric and David, has inspired me to pulled out my Adam Executive (whippet-like).

Great looking ADAM Executive, Javier, worthy of a CEO.

Al- There are not enough o's in the word smooth to describe you.

Mike, words are inadequate to convey my gratitude for your generous and kind comment and for my admiration of your always wonderful lids. Your Stetson Riviera is astonishing!

Al, well, what can a person say? Smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooth!

Wow, that is a LOT of o's, Randall, but I appreciate every one of them!

Hi

Nice hats !!!

Wearing a classic black hat myself....

Good Hunting

Bill

Welcome, Bill. Details on your black lid?

I think that sums it up well... I love how you meld the modern specs with your beautiful old hats. Not an easy thing to do and you do it seamlessly. :eusa_clap

You are too kind, Alan. All credit is due the good folks at Morel-France, makers of these Lightec frames. I have several pairs of spectacles, but always seem to leave the house with these on. Your cyber conquests are the stuff of legends, my friend! ;)

Delecatans I LOVE the mallory. It looks fantastic

Many thanks for your kind words on my Mallory! It is still one of my favorites.

Al, fantastic photo shooting on Thanksgiving. Your clothes and hats are wonderful!
The combination of clothes and hats looks perfect my friend!

My sincere thanks and utmost appreciation for your comments, as always, my friend!

At NRHA Futurity...Weather Hat Company custom in bone beaver-bunny blend

Nice lid, Tom.

Resistol San Antonio today

Beautiful.

T
Al - super hats and photos (as usual) from you. The Mallory Snow is one of my favorites from your collection.

David, I greatly appreciate your kind words, and your daily exhibition of spectacular hats, always perfectly presented and worn with style!

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
:eusa_clap Standing ovation for the start of this week!

Well done, fellas, one and all!

Alan, I never tire of seeing that prime example of fine materials and craftsmanship.

Al, magnificent examples from your collection, but I did the same double take with that Miller that I did the first time you posted it-- fantastic.

I wore my Falcon Park black cherry (newly nicknamed on his website!) today.

015copye.jpg

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Al, magnificent examples from your collection, but I did the same double take with that Miller that I did the first time you posted it-- fantastic.

I wore my Falcon Park black cherry (newly nicknamed on his website!) today.

Fantastic, Jeff! Your Falcon Park Black Cherry is a sight to behold. Thanks for your very kind words. The Miller is a very special hat for me.

Took a friend around town and was dressed casually, so i broke out the newsboy .

I bought that online at the vilage hat shop for $12.00 on sale .

All the Best ,Fashion Frank

Great look today, Frank, and cute dog, too!

Thanks for the very generous comments on my very generously endowed Nutria western today.

Alan - hmm, I don't know... that is one big hat :)

:)Yep... my britches aren't really big enough to pull this off. But to be able to hold an old soft western like this one and have it fit and feel so good to boot... fine stuff indeed.

BTW, your moustache is looking swell. Meant to comment on it underneath that fine marque grand luxe, but it got away from me.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
AL: thanks for the kind words, your lids are inspiring, how many in the collection and how long have you been at this? Also your store coordination is swell, as are the photo montages.

Many thanks, Javier, I am flattered and humbled by your very kind words. I have been wearing hats consistently since childhood but only began to seriously study and acquire fine vintage and contemporary hats three-and-a-half years ago, inspired by my Grandfather's old fedoras.

Lydia counted up my hats a few months back and came up with a number just a bit over the century mark, but it has grown since. Mind you, however, many of my hats were picked up(quite inexpensively) for reference purposes and are not in my wearing rotation due to their smaller size and fit.

It is pure joy to see and admire the collections of my fellow loungers as they germinate, blossom and ripen. We all started with a single lid(or a single lot), my friend!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
BTW, your moustache is looking swell. Meant to comment on it underneath that fine marque grand luxe, but it got away from me.

Thanks. Not sure it will be there after Movember ends, but we shall see.

With the arrival of a new hat from tonyb, it has to be Tumwater Tuesday today

smugshot_3385301-L.jpg

Midnight Blue with matching ribbon and brim binding.

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Well WAR Wednesday has never been a problem for me but I always felt left out on TAR Tuesday. I finally get to celebrate proper today with my Akubra Campdraft in bluegrass green.
c7a0898a617fa24535cad33cf94f1df0.jpg
7b2e2cb73ee39bee092ff5016459195c.jpg

Last edited:

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Thank you I never even thought about thin ribbons until I saw some of the awesome ones on TAR Tuesday and now I want more! Now get this the pictures are right side up on the fedora lounge on my IPAD but when I look on my laptop they are still upside down. What the heck?!

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Congrats on the beautiful new Tumwater, David. It looks splendid!

Mike, I am enjoying your barbate portraits of late!

Historyteach24: Very nice, eye-catching images! Your new CD looks great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou