Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walked around the lake to the local park reserve this morning. The 35'F temps with high humidity produced a dense fog. The area around the lake had very low visibility. By the time we got into the grasslands and woods of the reserve the fog was diminishing. The low light and mist gave the already secluded, remote area a feeling of not being anywhere close to the Twin Cities area.

Pics showing low fog in the grasslands.

IMG_3771%20b-M.jpg

IMG_3738-M.jpg

Frost would rub off on the dogs and my clothing. The below pic does show remnants of the frost on the shoulders of my wool jacket.

IMG_3761-M.jpg

Frost on the ground is not noticed by my excited dogs.

IMG_3764-M.jpg

My hat protected my head while thru the wooded area.

IMG_3744-M.jpg

Thanks for letting me share the dogs and my morning jaunt. Best, Eric -

(Hatted in my early 50's Stetson Stratoliner brown fedora. I am influenced by the gorgeous Stratoliners showcased recently on the Fedora Forum.)

Nice look. Inspires me to search for a hat such as yours as well as to step out for a midmorning stroll.
:D

DJH

I'll Lock Up
David,
I dig yours tooooo do you have a black one too?

Nope, until I saw Manfred's black Stratoliner I had no idea I even wanted one :)

Hatto - nice Adam.

Eric - great photos with your dogs. Nice Stratoliner too!

Randall - cool cap for today, suits you well.

Cold damp and grey here in New Hampshire. I'm trying to brighten things a little with my Black Cherry VS

smugshot_1794967-L.jpg

howardeye

Practically Family
Stetson Crushable today coupled with my Hand-Fabricated Argentium Sterling Silver Sausage Link Hat Chain. I need a saddle bag packable hat today being mid 60 degrees in NW Indiana when I am not riding. Riding cap today will be cloth vintage Harley Davidson Cap and after dark will be the leather vintage Harley Davidson Cap

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Randall; Thanks sir. Good cap for a walk. The cap is a handsome one.

Perry; Rain is good. We need rain. I hope you can find some part of the day to be out and about and enjoying. Thanks for the kind comments.

Manfred; Your kind works mean a lot sir. I did take inspiration from your and Alan’s Start’s. Your black Stetson Stratoliner is very special. Please document it in pics and words for the Vintage Strat thread.

Alan; I was just plain out and enjoying a Sunday morning. No duties, work or chores. It was glorious and an adventure in Minnesota weather.

LL Bean cover is a big compliment. I used to know one of the senior management at that company and I heard about the considerable thought they put into their catalog covers. Happy Sunday back at you and your family.

T Evil; Strolling thru the field is a sure way to re-charge your batteries for the tasks that wait. Thanks for taking a look at the pics.

David; You are a trend setter – terrific color.

Howard; Thanks for posting the pics. You have delightfully different adventures and hats to share.

Flash; You capture the old world hunter image that I have in my minds eye. The wool jacket makes the outfit complete. Thanks for sharing.

Best to all, Eric -

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Flash!
Flashy Hunting Oufit !

Eric,
Beautiful Pic set & The Brown Strat Super Cute Pups . First i want a Black one & 2nd. now is a Brown what a great collection you have there.....Do you have a Black Strat ?
You Wear the Pendletons Well & have a good collection of those goes nicely with the VS-E.
Im procrastinating on my yard chores.....I wish my neighbor's had evergreens like you.
RBH's makes it look fun though...

Howardeye,
No Helmet Law your way.....You must be real good.....I miss my fun back in the days..
Cool Caps I had a few & some old ones too handed down......Treasures....
Fancy Bands on all your hats & caps there....

David,
A great smile there today, Why of course if i was sporting that fine VS I would be smiling... good detail on this shot Love the way the colors flow ribbon to felt
& good detail on the edge.......Man i do want a Black Strat.....Erics is cool the Brown also.. & Alan has a great brown...
Say Alan dou have a Black Strat ?

Randooch,
You Handsome Devil You !!!! Look at your Smile there.... the cap is you !!

Hato !
All dressed up & a place to go !
Adam is very nice ! Hey Christmas party so early ? Bet you Blew away the Lamp-Shade Wearers that Pop up at some Christmas Partys....

B-Man, Must be very busy, Good Buisness First,,,the brim is nice on his VS,bb:cool:

Lazy Day... & rain here,,, Ahhh :cool:

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
MAN you guys are sporting some impressive lidwork today! If I wasn't in the throes of a busy week/weekend of holiday, gigs, concerts, and rehearsals I would comment now. There are a few to which I will need to give ovations.

In the meantime, I am very excited to announce that I can now participate in Fawcett Friday, as of about an hour ago! Quick pics. More in other relevant threads as soon as I am able.

imgp5125.jpg

VS "Bobby Blue" variant. Thank you, Art!!!

Wow, that was fast, wasn't it? Very nice design, Jeff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuatara