Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

howardeye

Practically Family
Thank you. I just found it before your post. Vintage silhouettes, by Art Fawcett posted in Questions. Took a couple of days. Makes it even tougher now where to get my first custom made wide brim (over 2 inches) hat. Since I have joined this forum I have been introduced to Blacksheep, Optimo, and now Art Fawcett. Thank you for all the help and not discriminating to us people who wear leather and ride motorcycles.

Last edited:

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Howard,
Hat's, Leather, Motorcycles,
All Good Here,

Alan,
Great Bonding Pic ! PAPA

No pierdes tu Chido sombrero con el viento, (Dont lose your Cool hat to the wind)

I could not help it......
232323232%7Ffp54365%3Enu%3D8986%3E396%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D35%3A4%3B788%3B934%3Bnu0mrj

I took a Special Pill & I Shared this with My Honey :cool:& it was soooo Good !
& as long as its not every day,,,,:D

Vintage Leather Cap today !

Last edited:

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Hola 150719541,
Eso tambein si sierve por Nuestros Hermanos en Chicago (Windy City).
Our Brother's in Chicago can use these.

Barbiquejo, chin strap
232323232%7Ffp5436%3B%3Enu%3D8986%3E396%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D35%3A538446234%3Bnu0mrj

Wind cord/trolley,
Cord-Installed-2.jpg
:cool:

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
I could not help it......
232323232%7Ffp54365%3Enu%3D8986%3E396%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D35%3A4%3B788%3B934%3Bnu0mrj

I took a Special Pill & I Shared this with My Honey :cool:& it was soooo Good !
& as long as its not every day,,,,:D

The little pleasures are the best Che. Every thing's good as long as it's not in excess. It's a'gotta be gooda iffa's from Luigi's! My favorite kinda post Che!

delectans

Call Me a Cab

Knocking about in Pit #1, Xian, China in my Mallory Nokabout on Saturday...

...only in my imagination and distant memory. It was thirty years ago that I first gazed upon the awe-inspiring terra-cotta army excavation during our family's visit to Xian and China, only eight years after its accidental discovery by a farmer digging a well. It was like meeting old friends again Saturday afternoon at the Minneapolis Art Institute's 'China's Terracotta Warriors' exhibition.

Earlier Saturday morning, dropping Ryan off at Macalester College for his ongoing SAT prep class.

Hanging out at my friend John Waddle's violin shop on a gloomy and misty morning.

On the way to brunch Sunday morning. Dobbs Twenty, Guild Edge.

Arriving at the Wayzata Community Church in the afternoon to support the locked-out Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra in their special concert with Pinchas Zuckerman.

"Pinky" Zukerman after his triumphal performance of Mozart's Violin Concerto No. 5.

"Pinky" giving an impassioned speech at the concert's conclusion addressing the current adversarial relationship between management and musicians everywhere, and the critical importance of ending this terrible situation so that the music can continue...for our youngsters.

We had to dash back home immediately after the concert so that Ryan could play in his own school concert, followed by our usual celebratory supper.

Last edited:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Eric, thank you very much, Sir. You are too kind. I have posted photos, here!
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/show...iety-VINTAGE&p=1547576&viewfull=1#post1547576

Bert, nice hats and Caps in your photos. Ready for motorbiking!

Flash, looks good your hunting hat. Tonak a great brand!

Eric, wonderful bluesmoke VS, what a stunner! That color is a winner!

Alan, very nice photos from you and Lily and also a nice Alongé & Cie for you!

150719541, fantastic photo, this hat is dynamite.

Che, my friend, your meal make me hungry and my eyes get wet when I see your marvelous leather cap!.

Tom, super, fantastic Leather Jacket. Love it!

David, also a stunner. Sharp looking 7X.

Al, marvelous, and a second one, marvelous! I am not really surprised how good you look, on these photos. You look ever good.
But this photos are very good, extra sharp the first two photos near the 'China's Terracotta Warriors. Brilliant, your choice of hats! Thank you!

m0nk

One Too Many
Al, those are some amazing pics and looks like a great time! As always, I'm envious of the hats you're wearing and places you wear them... :D

seabass

Call Me a Cab
David,
I got up early to see what you posted
Great hat to start the week.
Mike
The LypoGold works great !

Delectans
So active & sharp just amazing the places you visit & activitys you share here. great lids

Aqui estamos para servile , nice ribbon on your sombrero Es Chido!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuatara