Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Gt, I hope the trip was fun!! Sweet lids!

David, very nice Whippet. Perfect hat to combat the cool weather!

HatsRme, I had to blink twice to make sure the hat I was seeing is real, that is a wonderful Mallory!

Perry, I hope you enjoyed Florida! Great Borso!

Eric, another fine lid!

Alan, you shant sell that Mallory! Too nice!! That green one is lush. If you found some grass of the same color, I bet that hat would blend in great! Love the finish!!

Robert, very sharp Dobbs!

Al, great photos, great day, great hat, great life!! Sweet find with that boater!

G.Durand, very nice!

Steve, great look with that one!

Case, I enjoy seeing that Greta!

Today I was busy with the recruiter, so I just went with a baseball cap.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the Whippet comments today guys - really good pics and hats all around.

Typical spring day here, 34F when I left for the office, over 70F when I came home. Now in the 50's while waiting for my wife at the outlet mall. At least they have wifi.

VS/O Dualist

smugshot_8166644-L.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
TAR Tuesday - hey this is as narrow as I have in straw hats :)

Worth & Worth Montecristi, supposed to get to 80F later today

smugshot_8405124-L.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
COWABUNGA is the only word that comes to mind right now. thank you Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle cartoon from the 90s.

First, thank you all for the acknowledgements and humorous sympathy for my weather shot last week. Glad to bring a smile to you guys! I must have paid for it because my whole family has had a nasty flu for the rest of the week. Oops!

Though I've been too tired between sickness and wrapping up the end of our work season, I have been following a few of these threads the entire time. I am just blown away by Eric's lakeside shots, Al's classy pictorials, David's straws and hybrids, An'A's classy southern style, Robert's totally unique array that runs the whole gamut, Alan's SWEET over-the-top chocolate mint western-- not to mention the slurry of Mallories between Alan and G. durand, and the new thin rolled VS of smoothsailor. GREAT stuff!

Here's a quick catch-up for me ;)

I wore:
VS to a gig

imgp5125e.jpg

0142g.jpg

3X Stetson shorter brimmed homburg:

003uq.jpg

FP black cherry

0023wq.jpg

Dobbs lightweight derby, probably from the 60s?

0192r.jpg

yesterday my Baron Hats bowler

023oqk.jpg

This one actually earned tons of comments yesterday, all positive, lots of looks too.

Last edited:
TAR TUESDAY. Count me in with the VitaFelt!
View attachment 1193 View attachment 1194

Great shots all around today and yesterday, gents. It's amazing how we are able to keep all our photos FRESH! Y'all are to be thanked and congratulated.
Good catch up "show," Jeff.
Delectans, is the beautiful building with the clock tower an H.H. Richardson design?

Good day (or night, wherever you may be) to all!

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
David, that Dualist is a hat that I could wear every day, but the Montecristi looks also darn sharp!

Sam, always nice to see the fantastic Greta!

Steve, superbe is not only the hat, he looks also superbe on you!

g-durand, sharp looking VS, the Granite color works well for you!

Al, that are wonderful photos, your pics are always something special, I am always fascinated, with what for a love to detail, you work!
I like the photo of the bottles very much, they have a fantastic deep and and perspective! Not to forgot the excellent hats!

Eric, The Wanderer in Granite looks great too! A color that works for all clothes!

Robert, wow, beautiful hat that Dobbs, the color, the shape all looks fantastic!

Alan, awesome, Mallory! Very impressive tall crown, a killer hat!

Jeff, excellent hats the last past days, the green Bowler is indeed a eye catcher!

Perry, that hat looks fantastic, as the other hats you have!

smooth, great photos of the little one, but he needs a hat in his size for the future!

hatsRme, yep, that is a great hat and looks very sharp on you as all your hats!

Tom, great hat as always, the OR's have her own look!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up

g.durand

One Too Many
Good start to the day, all of you. Nice to see so many of your lids at once, b-man. The Ninjas took "Cowabunga" from Chief Thunderthud of the '50s kids show "The Howdy Doody Show". And that my friend tells you how ancient I am. I hope you are seeing some signs of spring by now.

Manfred and rlk--good looks the both of you with the caps.

DJH--Wow. What a beautiful Montecristi.

Eric--the look of royalty is easily attained with such a great lid. Very nice.

gtdean, hatophile, and hatsRme--Looking good, guys. I'll join in here on TAR Tuesday with the Lee.

smoothsailor--starting a youth hat movement, very good work. This is my grandfather and I 60 years ago in Texas. He is wearing his worn old western and I'm hatless, but the seed got planted.

Photo1_zps31240587.jpg

9a9aa68a-ef51-48f7-bcd8-3709050741d3_zps4dcdf4f2.jpg

Last edited:

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
My vintage 1940s green straw.

Today channeling Isobel Elsom and Barbara Brown as Mrs. Maria Castro and Mrs. Delfina Acuña respectively, in the 1942 film with Fred Astaire and Rita Hayworth You Were Never Lovelier:

Playing around with putting my hair up and what earrings to wear with, for an upcoming trip to Long Beach and Catalina Island.

Forgive the modern eyeglasses here, and was sans makeup for this quick snap.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari