Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
My first fleamarket after my Vacation!
Found an nice Rodeo King from Alboum Hat Co 7x Beaver and an super soft Palm Straw from Cavenders unfortunately the good one is a bit to large for me. Should be a 7 1/8 , but is a 57-58!
Akubra Stockman for hunting on the fleamarket.

0r4w.jpg

Orangegrad

Practically Family
Sunday morning - another cool and sunny day in Cleveland

The yard is a bit wet, so I'm thinking it may have rained last evening. It's a beautiful sunny morning here in Cleveland, and I'm enjoying every quiet minute of it.

This morning I'm wearing my early '50s 3X Open Road. Is this color really silverbelly? There's no gray/silver tone to it at all.

The cuff and necklace are by Navajo silversmith legend Tommy singer. The snake ring is by Zuni artist Effie Calavaza.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Good morning Gents! What a wonderful start to the day with all the nice looking hats!

rlk, I'm lovin' the Dobbs! Looks to be something that's versatile and can be worn with just about everything. That's the way I like my fedoras.

Chepstow, What a find! I gotta get a Western! The Akubra looks good on you my friend.

Orangegrad, What more can be said about about an Open Road? Always a timeless classic! You displayed it very well.

job, Now there's a classy looking twosome! Looking real good this Sunday morning fellas!

For me this beautiful but somewhat chilly morning in Central Ohio it's coffee on the front porch wearing a jacket and a City Sport Donegal wool Newsboy Cap...sorry about the poor quality of the photo gents...

uvhh.jpg

Orangegrad

Practically Family
John - great to see a father/son interest in fedoras!

TJ - you wear caps well. I've yet to pull it off as well as you do. Maybe I should grow my beard back when it cools down in the fall.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Frank, black in black, a easy choice but awesome! Well dressed!

TJ, thanks a lot, indeed a nice find for me. That Alboum Hat Co 7X was made for Cavenders should be a Size 7 1/8 but fits my 7 head.
The straw is also well made of soft Palm for Cavenders but it's larger as 7 1/8.
You wear your caps and hats great, your outfit today I like it very much!

John, you both looks great with your hats, father and son, thumbs up!

Andy, the color looks a bit creamy, but I like the color and stands you well!

Robert, well, that hat looks sharp! Cool Dobbs!

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
John - great to see a father/son interest in fedoras!

TJ - you wear caps well. I've yet to pull it off as well as you do. Maybe I should grow my beard back when it cools down in the fall.
Thanks Orangegrad. Don't give up on the caps yet. I still think you can pull it off. I think for you it's just a matter of finding the right one. I believe the City Sport like I'm wearing would look real good on you.

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Robert - that Dobbs is a beauty.

Manfred - the stockman suits you well.

Andy - That's a nice looking open road - looks like a pale sand to me, but whatever it's called it's a good colour

John - a fine pair of hats

TJ - that city sport looks great

Frank - nice Borsalino. Black hats look good with suits.

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Had a play yesterday with re-bashing the new Olney crushable, and gave it a spin today.

The aim was a pork pie with a sloping crown - not entirely successful... Not sure whether to try and tweak it or steam it back to open crown and try something different.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the compliments on yesterday's photo.

After taking this one, I realized that I should have stood by the apple tree for Alan.

Optimo milan is looking extremely yellow in the intense sun

DSCN5595_zps0c6dc0b0.jpg

Everyone is looking great. Lefty, I like everything about this photo.

Manfred, what a haul!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn