Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the S25 comments, guys.

Nice photo HB3 - happy New Year to you too!

Jockos - excellent photo

Looks like the caps are getting plenty of use on these windy days, Richard.

Quiet and cold here today - tomorrow is a different story...

Already thinking of spring and that Mr. Fawcett has me in a Dualist frame of mind!

smugshot_4542989-L.jpg

Hans J

New in Town
No hat today watching bowl games and eating the most Southern New Years meals that consists of; sweet tea with lemon, fresh cooked greens, hoppin-John's, cornbread and sliced ham. Tomorrow heading back to work my grandfathers 60 year old fedora will be worn.

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
One of resolutions for the year is to post to this tread everyday since l wear at least one hat every day. So here goes. I knew I was going to be grilling today so it was my Sage Resistol. I don't know the style name and I am guessing early 80's from the liner.
20140101_172124_zpstoc57zp6.jpg

Happy New Year

Jeff

g.durand

One Too Many
Happy New Year everyone!
Jeff, that's a nice looking Resistol and a nice looking cut of meat, too.

Orangegrad's photo at White Sands National Monument the other day made us decide to take a slight detour.
At the visitor center this morning, wearing the Camp Draft.
IMG_3601_zps7362718f.jpg

IMG_3621_zps110bc67f.jpg

The Fedorable

One of the Regulars
View attachment 7760

I'm not a big fan mirror selfies... but I figured I'd let this one slide since I'm seeing a great many folk with very fine hats. So I thought I'd share.

Here's a variation of me and my nearly every day outfit with the Jaxon C-Crown in pecan. I only own two fedoras since they give me the least hat hair.

*Not sure why it's showing up landscape. On my computer, it's portrait.*

Nice Raiders hat DJH, can't ever go wrong with one of those. Hope that snow doesn't get real bad for you guys up there. (the amount on your hat is real bad for down here)

That's a good looking Jaxon TGB. I used to have a straw hat by them, it was a good quality hat and always got compliments. I haven't tried one of their felt ones yet.

Great shots G.D. New boots?
Looks like a truly awesome trip you're having.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Jeff, grilling is a good Idea and comes better with a nice Resistol on the head!

Michael, a splendid travel and gorgeous points of interest on your route!

Bandit, nice Jaxon, looks good on you!

David, the all weather hat, good to have an Garrison Indy hat on the head!

g.durand

One Too Many
dh, good eye. Since a lot of the boot manufacturers have sent production to Mexico, El Paso has several outlet stores. I found a discounted pair of Lucchese ropers.

Although we have encountered some chilly weather in the southern desert, all of you showing photos with snow are giving me the shivers.

David and hatophile, nice hats today, gents.

Nice looking Tilden Hatophile. The black Stetson you wore new years eve was pretty top shelf too, and I really liked the fisherman's sweater.

G.Durand I figured you went right through there. Visiting El Paso and not going boot shopping would be about like visiting New Orleans and not going to a bar. Nice find.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic