Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Bravi! Particularly Alan's C&K. nice nap.

T Jones, that certainly is a big one! I like the crease and new brim job, but if it doesn't fit it doesn't fit!

The Fedorable

One of the Regulars
I love popping in and out of this thread to see the very fine hats... I'd post in here more, but like I said: only two hats. Grey and pecan, so there isn't much variety in it.

Again, very fine hats. So much swagger in this thread.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Perry, lovely Tilden, looks that the swoop is on the Backside too!

Sam, both hats are well worn of you, a good choice!

Joao, wow, that is a brim! Respect.

Charlie, fantastic snow pics and the hat keeps you warm, a good Stetson!

Davey, nice Gangster Christy, you wear him great!

Richard, well dressed with the Akubra and I love this Jacket!

TJ, good job on the hat, sorry to hear that that he is to large!

Alan, a old black beauty Velour, wonderful!

Michael, great place for a photo. The Playboy looks sharp on you!

Jeff, nice Dobbs, I hope the grilling was great!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
The kind of morning I'm glad I live just 3 miles from take office. Very messy after the snow last night.

Warm indoors with my Open Road 7XCB

smugshot_5286617-L.jpg

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
It is cold cold cold cold here in Central Ohio today! Inspite of the weather here, you guys are looking great as usual!

alan, Richard, Joao, Dane, David, Manfred, hatophile, bowlerman, that guys for your comments.

alan, don't know what it is about your C&K but I like it. Even if it is Black!
Joao, Wow! That brim is wide! I bet if you catch the breeze just right you could fly to work wearing that hat! I have an Epiphone too. It's an acoustic / electric. Pretty decent for a cheap guitar. I gave it to my grand-daughter though.
Dane, Oh definitely, the old Martins are really nice. Collectors will pay out big money for those. I had a friend whose mother gave him an old Martin from the 1930s which belonged to his dad. He sent it off to the Martin Co. to have some work done on it and they offered him an obscene amount of money for it. He turned the money down though.
g.durand, Love the Playboy! Classic!
David, Very nice 7X CB Open Road! Love it!
Jed, Nice Dobbs!
S-4-C, Nice looking Knox!
hatophile, Love the Victor! Nice!
casechopper, the beret definitely suits you.

Today on this cold a$$ morning from Central Ohio I'm sporting my Royal Stetson Open Road! If the Canadians can label their Royal Stetsons, "Open Roads", then that's what I'm calling mine!

z6xr.jpg

View attachment 7816

Royal Stetson "Open Road", Fender Telecaster electric guitar, Red Wing boots.

Last edited:

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
All my east coast friends stay safe today; the snow gave me the gift of a snowday! I am wearing my new Cane Custom and when I take the kiddos out to play in the snow I will grab a pic

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Might get a little cramped when there is someone on the passenger seat :)
Not my problem :)

It is cold cold cold cold here in Central Ohio today! Inspite of the weather here, you guys are looking great as usual!
Saw on the news US of A getting heavy snow fall including New York and Boston.

Joao, Wow! That brim is wide! I bet if you catch the breeze just right you could fly to work wearing that hat! I have an Epiphone too. It's an acoustic / electric. Pretty decent for a cheap guitar. I gave it to my grand-daughter though.
Maybe I can use it like a delta wing and fly there :)
Lucky grand-daughter.

job

One Too Many
Everyone is looking smart today.

Branson is wearing his brown/green Champ and I am wearing a silverbelly Falcon Park with a blue ribbon and grey bound edge.

Christmas2013008_zps35191272.jpg

Last edited:
Freakin' FROSTY FRIDAY, fellas! Again, the yard man didn't show up... Fortunately we only received about 12" of snow, no match for my chore hat, a Stetson Packard (backed up by an Ariens PRO28 snowblower)!

Branson's looking especially snappy in that one, JOB! He could make some impressive snow angels around here today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StrangeRay