Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fabiovenhorst

Call Me a Cab
Today, my Cury "4º Centenário"

img-4cut.jpg

WAR on Wednesday!! Back to civilization, (including internet service) waging forth wearing my first PHD fino fino with a 2-3/4" brim and a pug I bought from Mr. Fawcett. Overall, a decidedly casual look today. I feel naked without a collar...
IMG_7043.jpg IMG_7044.jpg IMG_7047.jpg IMG_7053.jpg

tommyK

One Too Many
The straws are coming out in full force!
I'm still not ready to give up the felt

ad5a3924-9481-465e-a4d0-278516b86445_zpsiltbp09l.jpg dcc6df06-1a01-4ba1-a882-e7487f89d8c9_zps25aestp8.jpg
Knox Twenty
Running out for lunch and another trip to Lowes....or is it Home Depot? Packing for our move has got me frazzled!

Thank you Daniele!
I hope your summer is going well. You must be busy searching out straw hats; this is the season for our straws, my friend. I know they are not your favorites, but maybe because the "right" one (in your judgment) hasn't turned up yet. A whole new category to search for, and collect! Think of how you can expand your already fantastic collection! Milans ROCK!!

The straws are coming out in full force!
I'm still not ready to give up the felt

Packing for our move has got me frazzled!

As said, it IS Straw season, Tommy, and that opens up a whole new facet of our collections. Look at it as a reason to expand your "holdings."

And don't forget to pack your hats. :eusa_doh:

I felt the same way Tommy... and that is nice one. Charles, good to have you back.

The weatherman said something about gopher sized hail, so I picked out a straw with a hard top.

061015_1.jpg

061015_2.jpg

Thanks Mike, aptly named. It is possible that this unusual form of the boater weave was intended as a woman's hat.

Wm. Hengerer Co. was a large Buffalo based department store and founding member of the Associated Dry Goods family of stores. The name disappeared from the landscape in the early 1980s. I bought this hat through eBay - enjoyed picking it up in person from the owner of a local tattoo parlor who had it up for sale.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
well hatted today gentlemen .... I enjoyed the pics all around

I thought about a straw before leaving the house because it is quite warm today ..... but for me the same old BG CD today so no need to bore you with more pics of it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Frum