Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were lucky... no gophers, just some very large raindrops.

gophers.jpg

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Glad to hear nobody was pelted by falling gophers. I wish some of those fat raindrops would fall here in NorCal. I heard some parts of the Bay Area got rain, but dry as a bone here.
Joao, you shouldn't keep giving credit to FEPSA for that awesome hat. They only made the felt, you gave it style. A work to be proud of!

Joao, you shouldn't keep giving credit to FEPSA for that awesome hat. They only made the felt, you gave it style. A work to be proud of!

See, Joao, I told you the hat needs a name!

Nice lids yesterday, the straw is a stunner, Alan. I'm hoping to get a first-hand look at the Hemp Strat this weekend at my local hatter. Wish it came in sizes, but if a Large fits me well, it may walk out with me.

Today, temps back in the 90s, but I ain't afraid of no heat!

Image.jpg

Really, I just wanted to wear my Akubra Fedora.

Last edited:
Mark the broader brim looks great! Maybe give it a touch of tilt to change the look ever-so-slightly... or not. Super lid!

Retro, your Panama's PERFECT, Pal! Don't get it wet, though... Looking great today!!

rogerstg

A-List Customer
Knox Fifteen today.

Hard to believe I'm saying this, but I'm beginning to think that brims over 2 3/4" are a bit too wide for me. Looks like this hat is wearing me. :)

We might share a similar personal style, but I agree with you. IMO, it doesn't look bad, it would just look better worn more casually; tilted up and a to one side a little. But that would be inconsistent with the tie and dress shirt until you loosen the tie and unbutton the top shirt button.

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters