Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
671c8c9ca893f834c017fbf6db68cb03.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
One of the cheapest Porto wines.
6 euros that bottle.
There are better ones and of course, more expensive.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
When I was a drinker, I wsn't really into sweet booze. I did, however, buy a bottle of Porto at Trader Joe's on recommendation of a wine guy on the radio that I heard as I was already on my way to that very store. I believe it ws called Borges or something similar. It was very good, but when I went back the next day to get a few more bottles, they ad sold out of about 15 cases. Never underestinate the power of radio and a 10 dollar price tag.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
When I was a drinker, I wsn't really into sweet booze. I did, however, buy a bottle of Porto at Trader Joe's on recommendation of a wine guy on the radio that I heard as I was already on my way to that very store. I believe it ws called Borges or something similar. It was very good, but when I went back the next day to get a few more bottles, they ad sold out of about 15 cases. Never underestinate the power of radio and a 10 dollar price tag.
The "Borges" is a step up related to the "Ferreira Tawny" but those two are not made by the same company.

Good looking fuzzy, Joao.
Panadora, that's a W I D E ribbon! Looks like it's keeping your feet dry, too.
Mark, I've got my eye peeled for that elusive OR in a 7 1/4. I know it's out here waiting for me! Yours looks great!
Today, celebrating Thin Ribbon Thursday in the Daltoliner. :p

Picture2.jpg
Picture3.jpg

When are we going to get more emojis? I haven't been able to properly greet Bob since the changeover.

Hi Bob!
Picture1.jpg

Miamibruno

One Too Many
Joao – That is one hairy beast.

Strapped – Beautiful hat. I’d wear it a lot, too.

Fruno – Nothing finer than a Daltoliner in the morning.

Hato – That Dobbs has gobs of gorgeous.

Knotten – Looks great! Sorry for the cold temps. We’re actually a bit warm for the season here in Massachusetts. Stay warm.

hatsRme – That’s one slick hat, C. Looks great on that noggin.

Inspired by Alan, my Borsalino Trionfo Roll-up.

Photo on 11-5-15 at 11.32 AM.jpg Photo on 11-5-15 at 11.33 AM.jpg

Thanks, Miam! You're rocking that Borsa today! Love your tie today, too, but yesterdays tie was spectacular! When are we reconvening at Newcombe Farms?

Knotten, call me Old fashioned, but I think those bound brims are really dressy. Super with a suit!!

Knotten

Practically Family
Thanks, HatsRme. I'm partial to bound brims myself. Looks like Massachusetts is the place to be for warmth today. Your Royal Stetson is looking great. Love the Borsalino, Miami, and the tie.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Good looking fuzzy, Joao.
Panadora, that's a W I D E ribbon! Looks like it's keeping your feet dry, too.
Mark, I've got my eye peeled for that elusive OR in a 7 1/4. I know it's out here waiting for me! Yours looks great!
Today, celebrating Thin Ribbon Thursday in the Daltoliner. [emoji14]

View attachment 38066 View attachment 38067

When are we going to get more emojis? I haven't been able to properly greet Bob since the changeover.

Hi Bob! View attachment 38068
Hey Fruno! That stout works just fine. ;)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters