Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EstherWeis

Vendor
Awesome hat! Just awesome! I love the ribbon work and color combination. Nice tall looking crown with a Center dent...and a nice wide brim to boot. Great looking hat, Esther! What are the dimensions on that?

Thank you Terry,
It's a 11cm crown and a 8 cm brim :D
Good old metric system eh?
I'm pretty fond of the colour combo, goes with everything...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

inge

New in Town
hey all ! a grey fur felt one from christies to day

y.
20160215_121427.jpg

@EstherWeis

Excellent! Can't be topped. :)

@gents

All rockers, as usual! :)

I just wear a usual, great warming winter-toque, today, because my ears need to be warmed, too, below +5°C!

Last edited:

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Starting the week with a relatively rare Virginia Beach snow fall. Sadly, the white stuff will be no more in a couple of hours as a change over to rain occurs.

Wearing a Knox Madison Ave as I head out to try to avoid bumper cars. People here seem to have no idea how to drive in this stuff. So getting from here to there can be a harrowing experience.
uploadfromtaptalk1455541348363.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1455541352493.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1455541356188.jpg

Have a great Monday everyone.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
And what's really weird; I've worn very flashy hats and this one gets the looks and comments on the street.
People don't blink at an orange giant brimmed hat, but this one everyone turns their heads...
When you wear a hat with the confidence that you have, it will always get noticed. Forgive the pun but it is a real head turner. Compliments to you.
Like you, I have a favourite hat, I just love the Stetson:
hats 009.JPG

Last edited:

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
I've arranged through some musician friends a private appointment with one of New Yorks top hair stylists for my wife today.
She is the most wonderful mother and wife who is constantly putting everyone before herself... I feel blessed to be able to do something like this for her.
This Vita Felt that found its way to me via Matt takes the trip into the city with me to catch the snow flurries

6249190b08d83aff85b82b2b440b0d46.jpg

1e45dfb36d7781c98ba300cbc39711a6.jpg

8ebc870c81653024365d4e31321cddb8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

chrisbfu

New in Town
I've arranged through some musician friends a private appointment with one of New Yorks top hair stylists for my wife today.
She is the most wonderful mother and wife who is constantly putting everyone before herself... I feel blessed to be able to do something like this for her.
This Vita Felt that found its way to me via Matt takes the trip into the city with me to catch the snow flurries

6249190b08d83aff85b82b2b440b0d46.jpg

1e45dfb36d7781c98ba300cbc39711a6.jpg

8ebc870c81653024365d4e31321cddb8.jpg

I always look forward to seeing what beautiful hat you have on today. Another stunner!

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Esther I absolutely love that hat ...definitely a fav of mine ... and you have legs to your shoulders :)

inge great look my friend ... love that hat and your beard is awesome

strapped you are always classy and impeccably dressed ... that Cav really sets it all off today

Perry ... always a forum fav of mine ... no one shapes hats like you my friend .. no one .. and that Adam is perfect in every way

Matt lovely Knox ... so perfectly coordinated today ... I thought of you this morning making my selection

Jim that piece is killer ... have I seen that one before ?...the shape and dimensions reminds me a lot of my 3 way ... similar edge and color to my Deluxe ... gorgeous my man

150719541 great looking Dobbs .. beautiful hand woven band

David timeless and perfect Whippet ... your hats are always so perfect ... that piece is wonderful

GHT dapper as always

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo