Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Esther I absolutely love that hat ...definitely a fav of mine ... and you have legs to your shoulders :)

All the way up and half way back down, as my mom use to say.

Jim that piece is killer ... have I seen that one before ?...the shape and dimensions reminds me a lot of my 3 way ... similar edge and color to my Deluxe ... gorgeous my man

Thank you, sir. Yes, I wear it on occasion, but not often enough. A lucky eBay find that was accidentally listed under "Antique Mantle Clocks 1935 - 1965." I live for those listings!

I'm using it today to balance all the thin ribbons I've been wearing over the past couple of weeks.

I can't say enough about the Vita you're wearing today. The color combo is something we're all looking for!

David, that Whippet is a stunner.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
This Vita Felt that found its way to me via Matt takes the trip into the city with me to catch the snow flurries
Matt lovely Knox ... so perfectly coordinated today ... I thought of you this morning making my selection

Thanks for your kind words Anthony.

I think that you do that hat justice in a way that I never could (you "badassify" it). It is always great to see it on your head.
Its a great look for the trip to take your bride to her well-deserved treat in the city. I hope that you both have fun.

I wonder if they might be able to do something nifty with your beard, too.
I think this might work for you...;)
11427_fullHome.jpg

You will look much better than this horror that I did to myself summer before last. What the hell was I thinking!?!?
be2d0321787b2f3c8246b7549048a865.jpg

Last edited:

Panadora

Practically Family
People don't blink at an orange giant brimmed hat, but this one everyone turns their heads...
My guess is that it's because it looks like a man's hat - much shaper looking than most silly women's stuff ;)
But if I'm right you should also notice the same thing wearing real men's hats?!

For the time being I'm to busy in the daylight hours to play along with selfies and stuff, sorry!

Last edited:

EstherWeis

Vendor
My guess is that it's because it looks like a man's hat - much shaper looking than most silly women's stuff ;)
But if I'm right you should also notice the same thing wearing real men's hats?!

For the time being I'm to busy in the daylight hours to play along with selfies and stuff, sorry!

Well, maybe. I think it's mainly the height of the hat.
Then again I wear fedora's all the time in a wide variety of colours.

I notice most hat wearers on the street, comes with the territory I think.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

EstherWeis

Vendor
Esther, give yourself some credit! Maybe it's not the hat that's turning heads? ;)
Aw thx! I looked like a caterpillar all wrapped up against the cold, could be the overpowering amount of scarf too :D
When you wear a hat with the confidence that you have, it will always get noticed. Forgive the pun but it is a real head turner. Compliments to you.
Thank you! The high crown gives it extra presence.
Yours will be ready soon!

I've arranged through some musician friends a private appointment with one of New Yorks top hair stylists for my wife today.
She is the most wonderful mother and wife who is constantly putting everyone before herself... I feel blessed to be able to do something like this for her.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's so sweet! I'm sure she loved it!hope all is well, and that she and mini-moon are happy and healthy.

Esther I absolutely love that hat ...definitely a fav of mine ... and you have legs to your shoulders :)

Thx! It's a keeper!
It's optical illusion I'm sure, high heels and high wasted pants is the oldest trick in the book :D

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

inge

New in Town
compered to you Im clean shaved !

inge great look my friend ... love that hat and your beard is awesome

strapped you are always classy and impeccably dressed ... that Cav really sets it all off today

Perry ... always a forum fav of mine ... no one shapes hats like you my friend .. no one .. and that Adam is perfect in every way

Matt lovely Knox ... so perfectly coordinated today ... I thought of you this morning making my selection

Jim that piece is killer ... have I seen that one before ?...the shape and dimensions reminds me a lot of my 3 way ... similar edge and color to my Deluxe ... gorgeous my man

150719541 great looking Dobbs .. beautiful hand woven band

David timeless and perfect Whippet ... your hats are always so perfect ... that piece is wonderful

GHT dapper as always

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo