Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
chanteuseCarey said:
I wanted this pic taken as I was 1) about two weeks from turning 50, and 2) I had over 4-1/2 months due to much hard work lost over 20 lbs. I had not been able to fit into this dress for literally years.

Congratulations. You look great. :)

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Alessandria from Amadeo Visetti, Padova

3385602468_cfbb146e74.jpg

An unusually informal black fedora. Wide(2-1/8") ribbon with double bow. The 2-1/2" overwelt brim edge has a whip-stitch on the top inside(>crown)edge. Its so soft that I can actually rotate it fully around while down on my head.

Gloomy & GRAY in Atlanta...

so the new Glen GREY Camp Draft got the call today. The Federal Reserve building is in the background as I'm listening to Skynyrd on my ipod while out for a walk on my lunch break. You will notice that my hat brim is wider than an SUV = why I can't find a good selection of vintage lids anywhere!...
cdggmidtown.jpg

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
rlk--You've posted somer nice hats lately; this Alessandria is no exception. Looks very nice.

gtd--Don't you think this Camp Draft is just great? I've really enjoyed mine; much more than my FED IV. You look great in that hat.

Mr. Paladin said:
gtd--Don't you think this Camp Draft is just great? I've really enjoyed mine; much more than my FED IV. You look great in that hat.
MOST definitely! I got this one first then a Silver Belly & all my other hats have taken a rest. I have 3 other Akubras that are mainly outback/western styles but these Camp Drafts take the cake! Got 1 more coming, the mid-brown, thinking of what type a crease it will get...[huh]

Goose.

Practically Family
gtdean48 said:
... You will notice that my hat brim is wider than an SUV...
That cracks me up...funny lol
Liking that hat. :eusa_clap Will probably last longer than any truck and the only thing you need to fill it up is your noggin.

RBH

Bartender
gtdean48 said:
so the new Glen GREY Camp Draft got the call today. The Federal Reserve building is in the background as I'm listening to Skynyrd on my ipod while out for a walk on my lunch break. You will notice that my hat brim is wider than an SUV = why I can't find a good selection of vintage lids anywhere!...
cdggmidtown.jpg

I really like that Camp Draft!.

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks RBH and JtL. This is the perforated one Jimmy. This model is so comfortable I wish I had more in other colors other than the three I have.

A couple of weeks more and I will be able to wear that Stetson Straw Rusty.

kiltie

Practically Family
JtL, that hat really comes to life on your head. Classic example of a "decent" hat going to "really cool", once you put it on. Neat ribbon, too.

DOUGLAS: Your whole get-up is pretty neat today, and that's an especially nice hat. I've kinda just had to resign myself to not making too many remarks about your hats, lest I get carpal tunnel syndrome. So if I say something now, it's because I'm particularly impressed.

Goose.

Practically Family
kiltie said:
...DOUGLAS: Your whole get-up is pretty neat today, and that's an especially nice hat. I've kinda just had to resign myself to not making too many remarks about your hats, lest I get carpal tunnel syndrome. So if I say something now, it's because I'm particularly impressed.
Yep. I know what you mean about Douglas' hats and attire. How many times can I post how great it works? He'll get a big head then have to order all new lids that fit. So I figure I am helping his hat budget by not saying anything ;)

But who can deny that this is one cat in the sandbox that is hard to top? :eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters