Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stetson OR. I ended up re-sizing it for myself, per my previous post. The hat is in near flawless condition, it's just gorgeous. To maintain the unique character of the hat, I kept the thin ribbon and I used a blank sweatband (no FPH logo) close to the original color. I also re-used the original paper size / price tag and bow. What do you think??

Looks about as close to original as you're going to get. Great job!

6967823779a87c114d90372cfb5ccd2a.jpg

Sun Body

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wearing the hemp OR again ... as seen here

Both great lids there, Moon, but Athena's the hands down winner on CUTENESS! But beware of what you cultivate... here's how that can manifest over time.
07SamsFERRARRI 012.jpg 07SamsFERRARRI 013.jpg
My oldest a few years ago when she worked for an exotic car club, catering to Boston's rich and famous. I couldn't upload the few-second video. My favorite was the 2007 Bentley Continental GT she brought home for me to try. It was nice, but I would NEVER get one. Why not? Because it had 597 Horse Power, and the newer one (2008) had 602 HP, so why would I want the puny one?!!

Back to HATS... I'm sporting my Cavanagh Milan this warm New England day.

well.... If you look over my left shoulder you can see what I'm wearing today.

Oh and welcome to the world Axl Anderson Amodeo

9da314ca9249c58346759a3f29445d93.jpg

Sent from my iPhone while orbiting the earth in a sea foam green 1957 Cadillac

YAY! Congratulations Anthony! Such a great photo. Best to you and your family! I just did a little happy dance in my office for you.

snoopy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred