Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRH

Call Me a Cab
Wow! Cool flowers, straws, ribbons, jackets...:D.

Shanghailander, you wear that Dobbs like Fedoras were meant to be worn!

Cheers to one and all :cheers1:

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Public holiday today. Back in my Tesi...

Hats005-1.jpg

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
carter said:
Borsalino Alessandria from RBH.
3484522804_4d903533f4.jpg
3483723591_12de0bf1f5.jpg

Very nice, indeed! I like the tight pinched peak on that one.

Thanks for the kind words on the Colony. I am really glad I picked it up; I have enjoyed it very much!

jazzncocktails

A-List Customer
RobFedoraField said:
today is my fed iv. I hadn't wore hats for a long time, but started wearing them again last October when I got my first two akubras. now that it's getting warm out, I am wondering about getting the look right without a complimenting jacket...

img217.jpg
I agree with Stoney...no jacket needed. To confirm, check out the Hawaiian Shirts and Fedoras thread!

jazzncocktails

A-List Customer
Lots of great looks here today!

MichaelShane--love that b&w photo of you and your dog...looks like you're both enjoying a spring day.

ScottF--a dead ringer for Lemont Cranston (or should I have given away the Shadow's secret I.D.?)--nice Cavanaugh.

HPGene--that Panama looks perfect on you...summer's clearly just around the corner.

Carter--the color on that Borsalino is fantastic! Somewhere between fawn and cream...looks great on you.

Daizawaguy--love the black-on-black striping of that ribbon. Well done!

Atticus Finch

Call Me a Cab
I'm wearing my modern OR, today. This hat really seems to be getting better with age. It is now much softer and more comfortable than when it was new.

Frankly, it has come to the point that I seldom wear any hat other than an OR or Camp Draft. My Stylemaster, Snowy River, Mountain Walker and Gun Club now spend their sad little lives locked in their boxes. I guess about the only time I don't wear an OR is when I wear my Robert Weber Panama.

Picture065-1.jpg

Picture061-1.jpg

AF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Espasoner