Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuki

One of the Regulars
End of the day picture. Wondering how much sense it makes to post pictures of me wearing my hats, feels like I'm polluting the thread, I love seeing you guys wearing your vintage hats.
1bb2694798ffa20500ef37e17193656f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EstherWeis

Vendor
Yes! Looking forward to it, E.
Something tells me it's going to be perfect.
Keep up with the caps. You are amazing with fabric and thread. I have faith. And get to work on that cattleman! ;)

Almost done. :)

Yeah. I will at one point. But thank you for your faith!

And yes, I know. Hey! Can I borrow that OR? ;)

I hope you feel better soon hon. Nagging pains are the worst.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
End of the day picture. Wondering how much sense it makes to post pictures of me wearing my hats, feels like I'm polluting the thread, I love seeing you guys wearing your vintage hats.
1bb2694798ffa20500ef37e17193656f.jpg

I, for one, am certainly enjoying seeing your hats. They seem the perfect analog to the 30s to 50s men's hats that usually show up around here.

Forgot to add that today's hat is a stunner. Didn't I see that in a 1936 movie with a very Art Deco set?
Michael

Kuki

One of the Regulars
Thanks for the detailed photos and description of your block making Kuki. Or do you prefer Cristina? How does the foam hold up to steam or ironwork? Or how doesn't it? I need a good open crown block that is fit to my head. Or so I think at least.

Michael

Hi Michael,
Kuki is fine, is what my family calls me but for the life of me I don't know why I chose it as my handle (a gazillion years ago when I created the account). Cristina is good too :)
This particular foam withstands sustained direct steam just fine but I suspect it would melt under heavy ironing. Compressed cork is a much better material. What's your size in centimeters?
By the way I love your style :)

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
23 feels like 10. Nuff said. Borsalino Torino is doing the job for my head, but my ears are suffering.
P1220155 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
I think I caught a cold while taking the pictures.
P1220156 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
At least I'm sure sneezing a lot for some reason.
P1220157 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Winter be arrived. High of 8 a couple of days next week according to the prognosticators.
P1220165 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Seems to be a lot of nice hat going around today. Hope it's catchy.

Michael
Great hat. Great everything.

I covet that jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael