Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday this 4x beaver Stetson sold by Randooch.
20161207.jpg

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Here today is a holiday. It is the Annunciation
2igm36c.jpg

Misty day and very cold. All the trees and the ground is frozen
6s98up.jpg

To respect the tradition of these days I propose a Barbisio that more Italian you can not
dra1c.jpg

It was done in the 70's with the characteristics of those years
5zqxya.jpg

The proportions are contained, especially the crown.
Felt
5cf708.jpg
is really soft and the ribbon a little fancy
I gave him a form as it was in vogue in those years here in Italy
2la6k1v.jpg

See this Barbisio so on my head was a long jump in the past
That's another story........

Have a nice day and thanks for the likes on the Albertini

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
2igm36c.jpg

6s98up.jpg

To respect the tradition of these days I propose a Barbisio that more Italian you can not
dra1c.jpg

5zqxya.jpg

Felt
5cf708.jpg
2la6k1v.jpg

That is a great color Daniele. And I like that fancy ribbon. Looks very good on you.

Michael

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
As a matter of interest, how many Christmas ties do you have?

Too many, according to my wife. The collection varies from year to year as I acquire some and pass on others, but between the long ties and the bow ties they number about twenty. Enough to wear a different tie to the office every day from the beginning of the month, plus a few for holiday parties and other formal functions.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Thank you Blue! You might live to regret encouraging me! Blocks and other materials I gotta plenty, you will see more of them.
0b881cb0fb7566a788fa19e03509253e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice. I can see that if you have one hat from each of those we'll be seeing new hats from you for quite a long time.

Michael

All good, Matt! Sure, there's some discomfort and inconvenience, but keeping an eye on the prize works for me. I'll be fine!! Thanks so much! Your lid today really works well with the changing leaves backdrop. Man, I love that lid!

I'm way behind around here, as it's a challenge to stay with anything for long. I don't even watch the tube, err, flatscreen...
Today should allow me to do so, although typing one-handed with my non-dominant hand is a challenge.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
It's been mid-20's to mid-30's here so I'm just going layered with a western felt outback conversion done by Mike at NW Hats. They're saying the "s" word for today and maybe freezing rain mixed in throughout the day. If I have to stop and put on chains, I don't want to be wearing nice slacks and a pristine, fancy fur felt. This old Stratton can take what mama nature dishes out. :cool:

i-2kBVzR2-XL.jpg

Last edited:

RJR

2igm36c.jpg

6s98up.jpg

dra1c.jpg

5zqxya.jpg

Felt
5cf708.jpg
2la6k1v.jpg

Very nice.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
All good, Matt! Sure, there's some discomfort and inconvenience, but keeping an eye on the prize works for me. I'll be fine!! Thanks so much! Your lid today really works well with the changing leaves backdrop. Man, I love that lid!

I'm way behind around here, as it's a challenge to stay with anything for long. I don't even watch the tube, err, flatscreen...
Today should allow me to do so, although typing one-handed with my non-dominant hand is a challenge.

Thanks Charlie.

"An eye on the prize" is a great attitude, especially when its hard to catch up and stick with stuff for long. Recovery is a great teacher of patience.

My father is a lefty, too. When he was a kid, his teachers tried to get him to write with his right hand... trying to cure him of his sinister tendencies. He always notices (and mentions) when he sees lefties and gets a kick out of contemplating "left-handedness" (he's kind of eccentrico_O). In your time in between trying to stay with things, perhaps you will get a kick out of reading this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bias_against_left-handed_people

Be well.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theartboxstore