Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cca79b145b727d9a5719c7a30205d260.jpg

Champ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, Doug. That's very kind of you to say. It was style rockers and regular posters like @mayserwegener, @casechopper and @alanfgag who convinced me to stop worrying and love the derby and homburg.

It's great to see more folks like @blueAZNmonkey and @moehawk and others feel the love for either or both of those great and versatile styles, too. I think that we should start a charitable foundation: "The International Society for the Appreciation of Derbies, Bowlers and Homburgs"... The "ISADBH" (pronunced "eye-sad-buh"). ;)

I hope that you feel better. Back pain and the other physical obstacles you have been dealing with SUCK.

From across the country I send you a hearty "BE WELL!!!". :)

Take it easy.
Thanks, man! I just have the one Homburg, a Cavanagh black beauty I got from NewJack via ebay. I've worn it to a funeral and to church so far. It really is a stylish hat.

rclark

Call Me a Cab
Missed the fun yesterday to engage in some not-so-much-fun.

Today I'm wearing the Resistol Beaver Twenty homburg that Rick directed my way. Please ignore the small dent on the right front. It merely represents the way I feel after the last 36 hours [emoji3].

Everyone is looking grand on this fine Wednesday morn'. Here's to a swell day!

View attachment 64283 View attachment 64284 View attachment 64285 View attachment 64286 View attachment 64287 View attachment 64288

P. S. Hope you are feeling better, Doug.

Matt, that hat looks like it was custom made for you my friend! Looks fantastic!

Love that hat Esther! Especially great ribbon work!

Today is the Stetson Royal De Luxe Strat/OR lookalike:

View attachment 64289

Classic hat! Love it!

That hat is perfection Robert. My grail hat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou