Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Hey folks!
Survived the storm yesterday and last night. Portis Silver Beaver today.

604981530c656c29b0ab9300edfd8c01.jpg
8459ac7536b545302b350ee26b49e8b0.jpg

Have a great day!

Sent from thin air using electricity and other wizardry.
As usual, Moe, you're looking fan-hat-tastic! Sweet Portis!

Kuki

One of the Regulars
I can't adequately express the delight it has been since you've joined the FL, Cristina. What a bright light you have been here. Thanks for sharing your lovely hats, knowledge and life experience with us. Hey, you also have some very cool hats!

Thank you very much :)
I hope you're feeling better.
Deciding to post on FL has been really good for me. Life was, and is, weighing down on me as I spend most of my days taking care of my elderly mother, and it's easy to let go and lose onself when caring for someone else. Posting on this thread has given me an incentive to take a step back to who I used to be. And I'm grateful for the warm welcome I've received :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kuki

One of the Regulars

Kuki

One of the Regulars
Seven degrees with a wind that makes it a bit more than that on the negative side of zero. Shearling Lamb.
P1220835 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
The look of concentration is me concentrating on not freezing to death.
P1220836 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
1-4-2017 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr

I need to build a sauna.

Michael

You don't need a sauna (although a picture of you in the sauna with your hat on might be worth it). You need to start considering taking the pictures indoors!
BTW you look great, love the hat, love the look!

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Been off the loop for 24h, glad to see everyone looking so good despite the occasional health issues.
Good weather in Barcelona, sunny and 13°C. Out and about with my warm foldable.
4b33d351b621b139298e9fd964535a3c.jpg

Your warm foldable looks very warm and plushy. What material is it made from? Very smart looking.

You don't need a sauna (although a picture of you in the sauna with your hat on might be worth it). You need to start considering taking the pictures indoors!
BTW you look great, love the hat, love the look!

Thanks Kuki. I don't have any good light indoors and I go out most days anyway, so I just take my pictures while I'm testing my clothes to see if they fit the weather of the day. Ha ha. Glad to hear you like the hat, I like it very much.

Michael

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Deciding to post on FL has been really good for me. Life was, and is, weighing down on me as I spend most of my days taking care of my elderly mother, and it's easy to let go and lose onself when caring for someone else. Posting on this thread has given me an incentive to take a step back to who I used to be. And I'm grateful for the warm welcome I've received :)

It's great to have you here!

I have great compassion for your position. Spent a number of years caring for my elderly mother. It was hard and draining. Take care of yourself cuz unless you do you will not be of much use as a caregiver to anyone.

rclark

Call Me a Cab
It's great! I'm so happy, thank you. The color is wonderful. I gave it the old "wet sweatband over a lamp" treatment and it snugged up nicely. Celebrated with a pint at my fave pub at lunch.

Before:

d19965f934dea4061b94e6db50cc1261.jpg

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Jim, what is your preferred method of shrinking the sweatband? Do you really wet the leather and place the hat over a lamp? @Frunobulax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic